Hi I Am Gett Mari!

GettMari

Hi I am Gett Mari, I am a boy ok? I love anime and games! I recently played visual novels and I seem to liked it! I just finished 3 visual novels and I hope to finish some 2 soon. My 1st visual novel was kana little sister, then katawa shoujo and finally symphonic rain! I love those 3 and I am currently playing clannad and soon fate stay night! :D

Welcome to the forums! Clannad is just as great as everyone says, or at least it's as great as I think it is. Anyway, we're glad to have you and we hope you stick around!

It is so long says my friend who finished it. I just recently finished Kana little sister. gotta say it's good since it was the first time I cried at a visual novel. xD

congratz on getting married XD

and welcome

dont worry, Aaeru i read it that way at first also

also welcome to the forums!

may i suggest that you also add these to your to do list:

Juniper's Knot (its free, short)

MuvLuv

Hello and welcome!

It is so long says my friend who finished it. I just recently finished Kana little sister. gotta say it's good since it was the first time I cried at a visual novel. xD

If it's about crying over a VN, then you have a lot more coming if you are playing Clannad..

I think everyone who played it had the same experience:

tumblr_mb4qi3jiDl1r55fnbo1_500_zpsdc5b514c.jpg

I hope you enjoy your stay here ^^

Thanks to all your replies. I coudn't go online recently since i am busy in our thesis. Yes I am a ragna fan too since I was a kid but I play all sorts of games and I am currently playing Scarlet Blade and World of Tanks. ;). Yeah you should all try Kana Little Sister. I would reccomend it. :D