Nekopara Vol 2 discussion

Dergonu

I remember when Denpasoft put up the limited edition hard copies for NEKOPARA Vol. 1 limited edition that they conveniently failed to post sample CG with mosaics (instead their sample H-CG was this) and didn't bother to mention the mosaics anywhere on their site until the limited edition was about to sell out. Even at this point there is still no indication that Denpasoft even understands (or cares) that removing mosaics is usually considered a fairly standard part of the eroge localization process so I'd caution against supporting them if you actually care about that. It looks like Denpasoft is again just importing the Japanese release unmodified so if you just want the digital 18+ version of NEKOPARA Vol. 2 it will be available from DLSite, and will most likely cost less than on Denpasoft (plus you'll get DLSite points for it).

1 hour ago, M.I.X said:

I remember when Denpasoft put up the limited edition hard copies for NEKOPARA Vol. 1 limited edition that they conveniently failed to post sample CG with mosaics (instead their sample H-CG was this) and didn't bother to mention the mosaics anywhere on their site until the limited edition was about to sell out. Even at this point there is still no indication that Denpasoft even understands (or cares) that removing mosaics is usually considered a fairly standard part of the eroge localization process so I'd caution against supporting them if you actually care about that. It looks like Denpasoft is again just importing the Japanese release unmodified so if you just want the digital 18+ version of NEKOPARA Vol. 2 it will be available from DLSite, and will most likely cost less than on Denpasoft (plus you'll get DLSite points for it).

Eh... That depends on the seller, but generally speaking, un-rated versions are released, WITH mosiacs. Mangagamer does usually remove mosiacs on their releases, but that doesnt mean its the "standard part of the eroge localization process." Its up to the seller whether they want to do that or not. Personally, I like mosiacs in eroge and uncensored versions sometimes makes me want it less.

Keep in mind, its not uncensored, its un-rated in the case of many of denpasofts releases. There is a difference. Also, if you actually read the messege on denpasoft´s site it says clearly, "this is the same version as on DLsite, and the mosiacs ARE STILL THERE." It clearly says that under the game so they are well aware, and tell you straight up.

4 minutes ago, Nekolover said:

Hey guys, if anybody could confirm this I will appreciate it. I saw some people mention that  Nekopara is going to be only 3 volumes long.  Is that true?  

I'm pretty certain that nothing like that hasn't been officially told. But it can be entirely possible, as only 2 catgirls remain. We'll see

3 minutes ago, Nekolover said:

Hey guys, if anybody could confirm this I will appreciate it. I saw some people mention that  Nekopara is going to be only 3 volumes long.  Is that true?  

Nothing explicit, but I would assume so. Seeing how vol. 3 would focus on Maple and Cinnamon. But again, there hasn't been any confirmation. Also, it can't end until Shigure gets a route

17 minutes ago, hitoribocchi said:

Nothing explicit, but I would assume so. Seeing how vol. 3 would focus on Maple and Cinnamon. But again, there hasn't been any confirmation. Also, it can't end until Shigure gets a route

Well, that will suck then. Because I do genuinely enjoy the story and characters. Also.

z0rNZ.png

32 minutes ago, Nekolover said:

Cough Shigure.

Don't worry, I'm positive we'll get some Shigure. It's not like Sayori is against incest or anything (or Yukihito for that matter).

27 minutes ago, nos4r2 said:

I'm kinda worried about shigure she seem so crazy in vol.2 it like her switch are just flip or something

Blame Nii-sama.

Just finish it i think it probably have vol.3 there some hint at the end lol

And vanilla sadist mode are so funny

and coconut & azuki well it kinda surprised me but i end up like azuki much more than coconut and azuki h-scene well gotta say probably most intense & erotic compare to other heroine ( include vol1 )

Hope vol3 come in 2-3 month like 1-2 really want cinnamon route

13 minutes ago, nos4r2 said:

Just finish it i think it probably have vol.3 there some hint at the end lol

And vanilla sadist mode are so funny

and coconut & azuki well it kinda surprised me but i end up like azuki much more than coconut and azuki h-scene well gotta say probably most intense & erotic compare to other heroine ( include vol1 )

Hope vol3 come in 2-3 month like 1-2 really want cinnamon route

The games usually come out during Comiket or some other big event so expect it either during Summer Comiket or next Winter comiket.
The first Nekopara came out during Comiket 87 and Nekopara 0 came out during Comiket 88. This one didn't come out during an event, which is pretty odd considering NEKO WORKS is a doujin circle, but it's probably because they couldn't make it in time to Winter comiket.