Just finished KoiChoco, recommend me something to read next!

Mugi

Has to be translated. Don't want something super dark, like KnS or Yume Miru. Would like them to be at least 25+ hours or so, assuming all routes are read. If there's something like Noble Works and PE that I don't already know about, that would be pretty nice. Symphonic Rain looks decent as well, though I don't know exactly how long it is, and it might be too dark for what i'm looking for at the moment. Any help will be appreciated :sachi: 

Just now, Eclipsed said:

Hmmm,

maybe koisuru natsu no last resort?

https://vndb.org/v13046

Is that long enough? I heard that it's only around that long if you get the additional stuff that isn't translated. Also I heard it didn't even have epilogues, which put me off. 

Spoiler

Also something about some girl leaving at the end of the route, and you don't really know what happens next because there's no epilogue. 

But if that's all wrong, then I might pick it up

I would not call Symphonic Rain dark, and I'm pretty wimpy when it comes to not liking dark content. It's not as light as a moege like KoiChoco or Noble Works, but on the dark content scale, it's around the same place as a typical nakige. It definitely has great atmosphere, and it even has a decent pasta recipe. It does lag a bit in the early routes, but the last two routes kick ass. It's probably somewhere around your 25 hour mark; it's not super long, but it's by no means short.

Gotta agree with Silvz, though, there's a notable lack of Key in your VNDB; Rewrite is (IMO, YMMV) excellent, not too dark, and easily meets the length criterion.