RPG/TBS without Rape and Harem.

ShinRaikdou

I'm assuming you want something translated, apologies otherwise.

Seinarukana would probably count but it isn't out yet. By extension Aselia the Eternal would too. In the untranslated version of Aselia there is some rape (in fact there is a whole route dedicated about it) but that is all cut out for the censored translated version, which does not have any sex in it at all. 

Yumina the Ethereal might also be what you're looking for. The main character can have sex with other girls but it's all optional. And I do mean in the sense that you get a binary choice between if you want it or not. Not in the "well you don't have to do all the sidequests".

That's about all I can recommend with my limited knowledge. Hope it was to some use.

6 minutes ago, MercyZombie said:

I'm assuming you want something translated, apologies otherwise.

Seinarukana would probably count but it isn't out yet. By extension Aselia the Eternal would too. In the untranslated version of Aselia there is some rape (in fact there is a whole route dedicated about it) but that is all cut out for the censored translated version, which does not have any sex in it at all. 

Yumina the Ethereal might also be what you're looking for. The main character can have sex with other girls but it's all optional. And I do mean in the sense that you get a binary choice between if you want it or not. Not in the "well you don't have to do all the sidequests".

That's about all I can recommend with my limited knowledge. Hope it was to some use.

It can be without translations.

Thank you, i will try them.

48 minutes ago, ShinRaikdou said:

Can someone recommend VN RPG/TBS without Rape and Harem? Doesn't care if this can be fantasy or mechas. Just need vanilla 1M+1F romance, where you can choose 1 girl straight to the end.

Hmmm, was gonna recommend Eiyuu Senki but it does have a harem. But there is one true main heroine in the game though. 

More info: https://vndb.org/v6458

Forget to mention that - i don't care if vn has optimal/side harem/rape route or bad endings. I'm just need a game where you can stick into one girl, and also can do not cheat on her.

My friend advised Soukoku no Arterial . Is that good ? i know about rape and harem routes, but what about girls routes - are they good ?

I think Kamidori can be played very loyal to one of the three main heroines, although you would have to avoid a bunch of side quests. Kamidori might have a lot of H-content for side characters, but at heart it's still a single heroine game. And who could resist Servalwi the elven princess... :wub:

Though don't take my words as a given since it's quite some time since I last played it.

3 hours ago, ShinRaikdou said:

Forget to mention that - i don't care if vn has optimal/side harem/rape route or bad endings. I'm just need a game where you can stick into one girl, and also can do not cheat on her.

My friend advised Soukoku no Arterial . Is that good ? i know about rape and harem routes, but what about girls routes - are they good ?

The gameplay should be engaging enough and it's Eushully, so they never disappoint in that department. Akari's route is my favorite as well as Narumi. Like most Eushully games, it focuses on a heroine once you enter her route but the sidequests allows you to get h-scenes for side characters so if you don't want that, you can skip the scene or not recruit the optional characters altogether. 

Please don't recommend Eushully games. That's exactly not what OP asked for. In fact, I know people (myself somewhat included) who even kinda hate Eushully for making harem integral in every one of their games.

Even if it's theoretically possible, you don't play Kamidori without its sidequest. Why should you deliberately ignore the meat of the game? (Main romances are shit by the way...)
Soukoku no Arterial may be the least haremly Eushully game, but it has still some forced hentai-scenes. One in the common route, one in the light route, two in the human route and harem in the dark route. Some character sidestories have a hentai-scene included too (and again, you don't skip this. why should you deliberately skip part of the gameplay? that's not how you play an RPG).

To recommend something else: Brave Soul
I don't remember anything else though. Harem and Rape is essential to nearly all H-RPGs, haha.

1 hour ago, Tyrosyn said:

Please don't recommend Eushully games. That's exactly not what OP asked for. In fact, I know people (myself somewhat included) who even kinda hate Eushully for making harem integral in every one of their games.

Even if it's theoretically possible, you don't play Kamidori without its sidequest. Why should you deliberately ignore the meat of the game? (Main romances are shit by the way...)
Soukoku no Arterial may be the least haremly Eushully game, but it has still some forced hentai-scenes. One in the common route, one in the light route, two in the human route and harem in the dark route. Some character sidestories have a hentai-scene included too (and again, you don't skip this. why should you deliberately skip part of the gameplay? that's not how you play an RPG).

You're probably right, Eushully games have so much content in the side routes that intentionally skipping that much content would be a real waste. It's also risky since skipping the side quests could lead to underleveling and make the main quest line too difficult. Though I still liked Servalwi's route a lot.

It's probably better to stick to Aselia and the soon to be released Seinarukana (which I'm eagerly awaiting myself). Can't recommend Yumina though - it was awful. :wafuu:

9 hours ago, MercyZombie said:

The fact that it doesn't matter whether you cheat on the main heroine or not renders the optionality of it pointless, doesn't it?

2 hours ago, Funnerific said:

The fact that it doesn't matter whether you cheat on the main heroine or not renders the optionality of it pointless, doesn't it?

Uh, no?
Is cheating ok as long as you don't get caught? And even if every character is fine with it, it may still be an issue for the player who wants to read a pure love story.

2 hours ago, ShinRaikdou said:

And that is a shame...Really want more vn RPG with battles where you fight alongside with loved one, and with pure heart in mind.

Then maybe you should play some non-H RPGs like Ar tonelico/nosurge but even there it's not as common anymore as it still was ten years ago to have a good love story included in your RPG story and not just some friendzoned character endings lol.

I was trying to remember some other H-RPGs I know with true love routes, but it's really surprisingly uncommon. The only other games I remember are very old PC98 or early Win95 eroge and those are certainly not what you're looking for, haha.

7 hours ago, Funnerific said:

It's not really cheating since it happens in the common route and therefore before the main character get into any kind of relationship. And I think it's a good option for people who prefer it when the main character does not sleep around. I would have preferred that it affected more than it did but it's at least more of a option than most of these games give you.

I'm also one of those weirdos that actually like Yumina, both the game and the heroine. Though by god is the side-quests mind-numbingly boring at times. If anyone is planning to try it out, just skip any sidequests that end up being too annoying. Your sanity will thank you later. They are pretty much an afterthought anyway.

6 hours ago, Tyrosyn said:

Uh, no?
Is cheating ok as long as you don't get caught? And even if every character is fine with it, it may still be an issue for the player who wants to read a pure love story.

It's not okay, and that's exactly what I meant in my post. These games treat it like it's no big deal.

• 3 months later...

bump.

Finally finished Yumina, and that was surprisingly good, second half if be specific.

Now i wonder, is other Eternal games like this ? Kenseiki Alpha Ride and Kikouyoku Senki Gin no Toki no Corona. They even share characters and story with Yumina after true end.

That's actually a harder request than you'd think...

With Soukoku no Arterial, you are pretty much bound to screw multiple girls throughout the VN, as part of the story.  However, there are one-heroine endings, lol.  The demon route has lots of H and rape... I'd suggest you go for the Angel route if you want to avoid it.

I hate to say it, but VN hybrids without rape or sex with multiple heroines are pretty much unknown... outside of some really crappy stuff by Debonosu and Studio Ego.

Maybe you could try looking into LN's...

'All you need is kill', sort of comes into mind, but the romance is a relatively thin part, more action and fighting.

Haven't played it personally, but maybe Ruina 廃都の物語 for pure story.

I wonder what the list of VN's would like if you relaxed the gameplay constraint and just had "games prominent with fighting side by side A heroine"

Sorry for late reply, but if you want to play straight VN without harem or sex scene, maybe Galaxy Angel trilogy would be fit after Yumina (Okay, the first game had MC was chick magnet, but at the beginning of 2nd and 3rd game you need to decided which girl you want to get into her route, so not much harem I think). Oh, and since you already had Eien no Aselia recommended above and even with sex you managed to finished Yumina, how about I recommended Seinarukana, since it was translated recently and had quite same gameplay as Yumina. Hope my recommendation help.