Jump to content

Eien no Aselia Question


Mr Poltroon
 Share

Recommended Posts

I've got a question about this game.

When I started playing it, it took me weeks to finish a route. Whilst I admittedly loved the route and don't dislike the gameplay either... How the hell am I supposed to ever finish it?
If I play non-stop like I did at the start, I'll take weeks again to slog through a route. I can deal with it once again, maybe twice, at most. But there's 7 routes.

Presuming that it really takes a long, long amount of time to make it through the game every single time, how will I ever finish it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Decay said:

You won't. I get the feeling that it's not really designed to be 100%ed. You get the routes for the one or two characters you like most, and that's generally good enough. Is there even any story hidden behind getting all of the routes? I don't think so.

Story? I'm not sure. I do know that seemingly there's something unlocked after you finish all good endings.

To add insult to injury, there's 4 heroines beyond the one I already cleared that I really want to do.
This almost makes me cry.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Decay said:

Time to make good friends with Cheat Engine.

That brings its own troubles as well. Don't think I hadn't thought of the option.

The main issue being that if you use a Cheat engine then the game will become incredibly boring, mostly because there's no game. It's basically a choice: Either I put up with a mental slog, or a time slog.
I guess I'll have to learn to balance the two... or something.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The game is meant to be played 3~5 times. It's what it'll take to make you finish all the gameplay content (picking the extra difficulties for new skills, higher level caps and better enemies).

As far as routes go, I'm a sucker for Tokimi and I suggest you at least do the 3 main spirits (Aselia, Orpha and to a lesser extent Esperia(, since each have their distinct revelations during each route- especially Orpha.

Still, do whatever you like. I played all of them, lol. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Kaguya said:

The game is meant to be played 3~5 times. It's what it'll take to make you finish all the gameplay content (picking the extra difficulties for new skills, higher level caps and better enemies).

As far as routes go, I'm a sucker for Tokimi and I suggest you at least do the 3 main spirits (Aselia, Orpha and to a lesser extent Esperia(, since each have their distinct revelations during each route- especially Orpha.

Still, do whatever you like. I played all of them, lol. 

I really would intend to do all of them. It's just going to be one hell of a fight that will require all my willpower...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't think it takes that much time to pass other routes, it took me exactly 50h for other 6 routes while it took me the same time for a first route, I remember it clearly because of wired coincidence that it took me exactly 50h for both the first route and then the other 6 routes. True I had never increased difficulty of game witch made it easy to more or less rush true the gameplay the other 6 times, I never liked the gameplay much but I loved the story.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Tiagofvarela said:

I've got a question about this game.

When I started playing it, it took me weeks to finish a route. Whilst I admittedly loved the route and don't dislike the gameplay either... How the hell am I supposed to ever finish it?
If I play non-stop like I did at the start, I'll take weeks again to slog through a route. I can deal with it once again, maybe twice, at most. But there's 7 routes.

Presuming that it really takes a long, long amount of time to make it through the game every single time, how will I ever finish it?

Unless I'm incredibly mistaken, you really only play through the game seriously about 3 times due to the NG+ difficulty ramp.  After you beat the first route, everything gets +30, so enemies are the rescaled to your level, but I can't imagine that after the third time, when your party is at endgame levels, that you would have any trouble beating the game another 3 times.  After the third completion, it should be something akin to a stomping throughout the entire routes.

I am on my second route, so this is speculation, but I really can't imagine #4 being any sort of time sink at all.  Even #2 for me is moving pretty fast now that I have a handle on all the systems, problems to expect, and how to deal with them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guess I'm one of the handful people who truly 100% it. It took about 70+ hours for all 7 routes without cheat engine (with the first route taking most time because my party is weak) could probably have done it in half the time if I did. But if you plan to finish the game, Aselia's route is mandatory because her ending is the canon one and actually have continuity with Seinarukana, the sequel.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, CeruleanGamer said:

Guess I'm one of the handful people who truly 100% it. It took about 70+ hours for all 7 routes without cheat engine (with the first route taking most time because my party is weak) could probably have done it in half the time if I did. But if you plan to finish the game, Aselia's route is mandatory because her ending is the canon one and actually have continuity with Seinarukana, the sequel.

You did all 7 routes in 70 hours without cheat engine? :o:o

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...