Onii-chan's Wondrous Happy Temple of Advice Giving and Jelly Doughnuts AND Hair Ruffling AND Questions Answered

Valmore

Jelly doughnuts please?

eVCR8F4.png

Jelly-Donut.jpg

Are we slaves of our own greed? \ :pyaa: /

You don't have to be, no. Though it is difficult in an increasingly-materialistic society, in which he who has the most toys has the most access, you don't have to give in to greed.

onii-chan how do I become happy?

Some say it's a choice and you choose to be happy. I'm not sure if I agree with it completely, but having a generally positive attitude does tend to help.

And waifus. Lots of waifus.

Where did I put my Pepsi Max, Oniichan?

And how do I make you my waifu?

Did you check the fridge? If you put it there it's probably gone. Onii-chan cannot resist a cold Pepsi Max. Wait, is that your plan to make me your waifu? Sneaky. Once I find a good picture I'll see about getting it put on body pillows. Onii-chans for all!

Onii-chan, how do I trigger your flags?

Make sure to take the choices involving cold Pepsi Max every chance you get. Like, if the choice is "Give him a cold Pepsi Max" or "Drink the cold Pepsi Max in front of his face and laugh" you might not want to click option two if you're going for the flags. Introducing waifus helps, too.

Onii-chan why so many imoutos!?!?!

I'm the onii-chan they always wanted but never had, and I have enough love to spread to all of them.

Aniki, centaur or reverse-centaur? 

I'm going to say centaur because you can ride them in more ways than one.

Tsumiki-chan or Ren-chon? I can't decide who's my favourite :vinty:

This looks like a loli question. I'm going with the older one.

Every time I am frying chicken nuggets, it turns into a simulation of tear gas. Am I doing it right (the nuggets are still delicious though)?

Nashe-kun, you are GENIUS! With your cooking skills, not only will we feed our army, but the by-product can be used to subdue our enemies! Japan will love us!

No onee-chan, No okaa-san, and no Otou-san.

Don't tell me......did you killed all of them Onii-chan? :pyaa: 

I could never hurt onee-chan! Don't ask about the other two, they left me in a route that leads only to a bad end.

Onii-chan, Santa will come this year too right? :kosame:

Oh course! So long as he's virile enough he'll bang everyone's mom under the Christmas tree.

Wait, that's not what you meant, was it?

B-B-But we didn't have mom!? D: Does that mean he is not coming this year!?!?!?!?!?

Onii-chan, Santa will come this year too right? :kosame:

Oh course! So long as he's virile enough he'll bang everyone's mom under the Christmas tree.

Wait, that's not what you meant, was it?

B-B-But we didn't have mom!? D: Does that mean he is not coming this year!?!?!?!?!?

Fear not. A member of the Miss Finland competition will be sent to your house on December 24th as a stand-in mom, as per Santa's request. You'll still get your presents.

Hmmmm, no one is speaking to onii-chan? Time for random hair ruffling then...

Ha! Joke's on you, I don't have any hair left!

*Slaps on Donald Trump toupee on your head, ruffles it* Problem solved.

That's some serious cruel and unusual punishment for the hair.  You should know that it likes more degenerate people than Dice! :pyaa: 

Implying there's any. :holo:

Make sure to take the choices involving cold Pepsi Max every chance you get. Like, if the choice is "Give him a cold Pepsi Max" or "Drink the cold Pepsi Max in front of his face and laugh" you might not want to click option two if you're going for the flags. Introducing waifus helps, too.

>introducing waifus

Then I'll introduce this waifu to you!

NSFW

http://i.imgur.com/r4JFtRy.jpg