Melty Blood (and a few other fighting games) is coming to Steam in 2016 from Arc System Works

Zenophilious

Why is this in the VN Talk forum? lol. Especially since this version of Melty Blood has practically no story and is purely a fighting game.

As I said on reddit, this isn't the first type-moon game to get an official western release (Fate/Extra was, four years ago) and this happening doesn't change the odds of getting official T-M VN releases.

Why is this in the VN Talk forum? lol. Especially since this version of Melty Blood has practically no story and is purely a fighting game.

As I said on reddit, this isn't the first type-moon game to get an official western release (Fate/Extra was, four years ago) and this happening doesn't change the odds of getting official T-M VN releases.

Well BlazBlue series is on VNDB (For some reason) and BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma Extend is one of titles announced too. It's the only title out of those witch I am looking forward too.

Ehhhhh just get MUGEN. All Melty Blood characters + 1000+ other sprites. Boom, your ultimate fighting game. Derp. :wafuu: 

Except MUGEN doesn't have anything resembling stable online play, unless something has changed in the past few years. 

Ehhhhh just get MUGEN. All Melty Blood characters + 1000+ other sprites. Boom, your ultimate fighting game. Derp. :wafuu: 

Except MUGEN doesn't have anything resembling stable online play, unless something has changed in the past few years. 

I think it does now, at least LAN or Netplay (if you know their IP Address). This is what I heard from a friend. I personally haven't played MUGEN for a long time either. Last time I played, I was a senior in High School.... lol

Edited by CeruleanGamer