Vote for your top anime of the year over at ANN!

Tyrael

This year was kinda poor, but...

Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (yeah, it was in winter but in anichart it counts as part of 2015)

F/SN UBW 2nd

Shokugeki no souma

Yahari ore no ...et cetera et cetera

and Noragami Aragoto

Not including OPM simply because i dont watch the anime when im already reading the manga

No Death Parade or Gakkou Gurashi, guys?

Gakkou Gurashi was pretty average with quite a bad pacing and leaving out important scenes from the source material.
Even leaving out the source material as a factor, it's still pretty average because it doesn't really accomplish anything as a narrative, it just felt unpolished.

Not saying it's utter shit, I just don't think it's "top 5" material.

1. One Punch Man - Never disappointed so far. All episodes have been so damn awesome. It's absolutely pure entertainment. All shounen manga/anime should be this way.... really. :holo: Hint: You're not suppose to take this anime seriously.

2. Gintama Season 4 - Who doesn't like Gintama? Are you f***ing retarded? :saber: 

3. Prison School - The art is so good. It's based off an ecchi manga which I followed for a while, so I knew what to expect but still hilarious nonetheless. :wahaha: 

4. Grisaia no Rakuen - I'm a bit biased here since my Top #1 husbando Yuuji is in this, but it's part of the Grisaia series and I just love all the characters especially Makina :makina:  and Sachi :sachi: .

5. Tokyo Ghoul √A - despite the mehhh story, the strong cast of characters was enough for me to sneak this in to Top 5. :illya: 

Edited by CeruleanGamer

I went with:

Gintama S4 because funniest shit ever
Teekyuu S4 because drugs
Euphonium because it's p much the only anime I really cared about in 2015 (+best direction)
Yoru no Yatterman because OPM is really good sakuga but everyone's voting for it anyway and that had good sakuga + nice anime in general
GoPri Precure because it's Precure

This year was really amazing, best one up till now, well quality of anime is constantly increasing.

Owari no Seraph

Seiken Tsukai no World Break

DanMachi

Rokka no Yuusha

Dog Days S3

Would also include Overlord, Gate and Chaos Dragon.

This is without fall true as fall anime haven't yet started ending.