English Slice of life Romance Visual Novels?

TsumikiTheAmazing

Hey there guys, I've recently hit a wall and cannot seem to find any Visual Novel that suits my taste. I have read many so it's gotten to the point that I can no longer find any good Visual Novels I haven't read before, that are in english. So could you guys recommend me some that suit my tastes? I enjoy the average Romace, Slice-of-life VNs. I don't mind action or drama if it's like majikoi (because it's not constant drama or action) but I really do enjoy Romace, Slice-of-life's like Ikinari Anata.

(I just would like to apologize if this makes very little sense to read. It's rather late here and so I'm practically half asleep as it is.)

Thanks for the help, it's greatly appreciated!

Also remember that I need them to be in ENGLISH!

Edited by TsumikiTheAmazing

it would be handy knowing what you already read.

I would make a list but honestly I don't think I have enough time to find all of them. The only ones I can list on the top of my head are;

ShiniKiss

Hoshizoro

The one where the girl is in the wheelchair and they build that plane (sorry)

Majikoi + S

Princess Evangile

Imouto Paradise

Little Busters

Rewrite

Last Resort

Girlfriend is the President

The one with the girl with really long black hair, and the MC works for the yakuza boss as his step-son (again, sorry)

and 

that's all I can remember as of now. Thanks for helping. 

The one with the girl with really long black hair, and the MC works for the yakuza boss as his step-son (again, sorry)

Gsenjou No Maou ;)

What about: Sharin No Kuni, Clannad, Grisaia? Though they are popular, so I assume you may have read.

Katawa Shoujo is another obvious one, which I forgot..

Edited by kingdomcome

To be honest, you've played most of the best english VNs that closely match your criteria. For other ones that meet your criteria, there's the Da Capo series. Second one is better than the first, so don't write it off if you don't initially enjoy DC1. They're both pretty heavy into the whole slice of life thing where you follow the protagonist around pretty much every single day from sunrise to sunset. I was almost going to recommend ef but it's pretty heavy on the drama. There's a decent amount of slice of life style storytelling in there, though, so if you want to try something like this out with more melodrama, give it a shot. And while it's not out yet, Noble Works' english patch is coming out in a month or two and that may be right up your alley, it's pretty good.

The one where the girl is in the wheelchair and they build that plane (sorry)

"If my heart had wings", or Kono oozora ni, tsubasa o hirogete :P 

As for recommendations, I´d say Clannad would probably fit your request. I haven't actually played it myself, but it seems to be one of the most popular romances, and its releasing with an official translation from Sekai Project at November 23rd, so in just a few days. 

I´d also say Nekopara vol.1 might work. No real plot, just silly and cute romance in it, and its available on steam (can install restoration patch) or uncut version over @ Denpasoft.