[CLOSED] The Final Editon of Official Fuwa Anime Club: Revamp Cycle and Fall Seasonal Cycle

Zebhra

Ded.  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Rest in ....

• ..pantsu.
    • ..pasta.
    • ..peperoni.
    • ..peropero.

This poll is closed to new votes

Okay it's voting time! :mare:

Also... @12kami nominated Rewrite.... but i didnt find it on the list for this season... if it is me the one who blind plese gimme link :sachi:  If no..then baka kami! :mare:

Re:zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Koutetsujou no Kabaneri

Joker game

Boku no Hero Academia

Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge

Bungou Stray Dogs

Watched first two episodes of Re:Zero..wow...this looks fun...it's like dark souls got its own anime :mare:   "You Died!" \ :sachi: /  I wonder how far this show will go, considering it is 26 episodes....will it be the complete story?...

MonMusu votings is up and its gonna be ded by tomorrow's evening(when we start new cycle)

So... vote on it while you can! :mare:

Here are my mighty scores for the MonMusu!

9ad.gif

Story 8/10

The whole story is simple af, so i would give it a harsh 6. A guy suddenly getting tons of weird girls around him and every single one of them wants the D  to marry him. A simple setup, it serves it purpuse but nothing really special. However the shenanigans are hillarious, resolutions of difficult situations are epic ( Go Suuzilla!) and i feel like overall how the story goes is far beyond an ordinary Harem anime, so i will up it to an 8!

Characters 8.5/10

This is what this show is really about, the characters. Design is weird and awesome, individuality is also done very good i guess we have the majority of stereotypes in it..goddamn we even got a chuuni! Plus all the plot :yumiko: ...I really liked the characters here :wafuu:

Soundtrack 8/10

OST is awesome, i listened "Hey!Sumisu!" on a reapeat for a week, opening is pretty good too and overall backgound sounds are very well done.

Art-style 8/10

Art is gorgeous :yumiko:  All the plots are so nicely drawn.

Enjoyment 8/10

I don't really like the Ecchi anime ( :makina: ) but i enjoyed this one very very much, the comedy was clever enough, the characters was really likable, and the MC's reactions was priceless. I regret nothing!

Overall 8/10

Go and watch it! :conspiracy:  Darling can't handle all the grills himself!

Fine then

Spoiler

Story 8/10

For a SoL anime, the character progression and story advances more than most animes of this type I've watched and its antics go beyond what harem anime usually achieves, but I've seen a lot of these tropes, so they don't really surprise me anymore. Thus, a 8.

Characters 9/10

The characters are stock archetypes from the most standard of archetypes, but that doesn't mean they're bad. The characters' nature and interactions are cleverly made, and the overall flow of these interactions bring fresh air to these tropey archetypes.

Soundtrack 6/10

It's your average happy pop, but I strongly dislike this kind of music. It's rather good, so it won't fail, but it's still pretty bad.

Art 8.5/10

The art includes strong outlines, vivid animation, strong emotions, and gleaming movement. All of these things are what I'm looking for art in animes.

Enjoyment 9/10

While MonMusu is niche and differentiates from the norm to some extent, it still delivers greatly for those, who want a twist on the harem genre as well as the SoL genre. It's highly enjoyable, with colorful, enjoyable characters, heart-warming interactions, harem-ish storyline that actually delivers on the romance and progression of romance. Honestly, i one of the better harem animes I've seen in recent memory.

Overall, MonMusu is a great short anime and a good use of your time. It has all the right things going for it, but some things pull it down, mainly the OST.

However, it still is one of the better harem animes out there, you definitely should watch it if you enjoy the genre, and look beyond the niche outer shell.

8.1/10

13 hours ago, Shikomizue said:

@Zebhra You seem to have livened this place up. New rules, new people and more fun. I knew it was the right decision to give the anime club to you. :sachi:

T-thx.. :yumiko:

But i am pretty sure it is still ded :sachi:  Just a slightly funnier version of ded! :mare: