[CLOSED] The Final Editon of Official Fuwa Anime Club: Revamp Cycle and Fall Seasonal Cycle

Zebhra

Ded.  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Rest in ....

• ..pantsu.
    • ..pasta.
    • ..peperoni.
    • ..peropero.

This poll is closed to new votes

12 hours ago, Shikomizue said:

Well, for the Normal Cycle, we'll be watching Rainbow: Nisha Rokubou no Shichinin deadline will be February 7th.

And for the Seasonal Cycle, Boku dake ga Inai Machi has been picked.

And the club is down to 3 members, yay!  We are in a death spiral. Not discussing the anime actually prevents people from joining.

True, club is ded :sachi:

Anyway, gonna watch Rainbow ( a bit later, gonna marathone in 3-4 days before the dedline i guess)

And gonna watch first episodes of ERASED too (this weekend)... i hope it is fun...becase i watched first two episodes of hai to gensou no grimgar and i have not enough makinas to express what i am thinking about it :makina:

• 2 weeks later...

Well, since club is ded, lets turn it into "Zebhra's blog of stuff he wtched!" :Teeku:

I watched first four episodes of "Boku dake ga Inai Machi" and even with timetravel and similarity to Stain;Gate i found it kinda...boring, maybe things will get better starting next episode, but so far i am not hyped, :sachi: prolly will wait another 3-4 episodes to comeout before watching it again.

And also i am watching Hai to gensou no Grimgal :Teeku: and even thou it is slow af i like the art and design too much, almost regret it is not gonna be 26 episodes :sachi:

Oh, and yes, on next week i plan to maraphon Nisha Rokubou no Shichinin :holo:

8 hours ago, Zebhra said:

Well, since club is ded, lets turn it into "Zebhra's blog of stuff he wtched!" :Teeku:

I watched first four episodes of "Boku dake ga Inai Machi" and even with timetravel and similarity to Stain;Gate i found it kinda...boring, 

W-What? May I ask what you don't like about it?

I must also marathon Rainbow...

On 05.02.2016 at 4:46 PM, Shikomizue said:

W-What? May I ask what you don't like about it?

Hmmmm...

Well...i feel like..the whole plot..is....unimportant? It is similar to Stein:Gate with all those alternative timelines and stuff, but Stein;Gate had very likable chaaracters and i liked them and becase of that it was kinda thrilling to see how they got saved\changed\played_out.... however in here...sure MC's mom was likable but this little girl is...kinda...i dunno how to put this....empty? I mean..the story need to make me want this girl saved, right? But so far i don't really care about her....even more, noone cares about her in anime (aside from MC) too........ so if put it in one sentence: I think it is becase there are no character i could root for.

13 minutes ago, Zebhra said:

Hmmmm...

Hidden Content

Spoiler

What about the MC himself then? You said you didn't like Kayo, but you never said anything about Satoru. He's the only one to root for, he is the one who went back in time, not Kayo. He has a mission, to save Kayo and return everything to normal. 

36 minutes ago, Shikomizue said:

Alright, since Valentine's Day is next week, I thought we should have another Special Cycle. More romance. My recommendation is: MM!

>Romance

>MM!

Imsorrywhat?

That show is the least romantic show I've ever watched.  If you were going for romance you should have picked something like Toradora, not that I intend to recommend it in any fashion. Instead, I'm nominating Macross. Because fuck the rules, if it's a special, 50% more is just fine.

3 minutes ago, Abyssal Monkey said:

>Romance

>MM!

Imsorrywhat?

That show is the least romantic show I've ever watched.  If you were going for romance you should have picked something like Toradora, not that I intend to recommend it in any fashion. Instead, I'm nominating Macross. Because fuck the rules, if it's a special, 50% more is just fine.

Eh? Something must be wrong with me today... Special A...

Surprised to see this still alive even if barely.

Don't think I'll return now with all the obstacles I have to deal with being an adult since last year.

But I hope to be active again within the next two weeks if possible.

And I have to restart on my Hoshi wo Ou kodomo review. damn.

Okay i'm done with rainbow here is what i think about it :sachi:  :

I am quite enjoyed it...especialy the first part where they have to deal with those maniacs in the prison, second part where they found themself in the world was interesting too but not that tense. Death of An-chan was sad...he reminded me of Kamina from Gurren-Laggan and the whole idea of eeehm...friendship... looks kinda similar to me too (well, sometimes there was TOO MUCH friendship, but still)....so...i don't know what more to add, i liked the show, would say it is around 8/10 but can't really tell much about it..so..yeah... :sachi:

Now...up to nextone :mare:

Just to be sure...is it light story, or is it have final like Toradora/Plastic memories where i will be cryin like a *khm* ? :sachi:

• 3 weeks later...

Even though i'm not in the list of participants for this cycle, i will poke this ded club with a stick and say time is almost over...i watched only 5 episodes so far (procrastination is too stronk  :sachi: ) but i plan to maraphone it this weekend.

Yep, it's me again :mare:

And this is my almost mighty scores for Special A!

• Story 7/10

So, like in most romantic slice-of-life series there are no global plot, just a set of events to develop the characters, add some backstory and ultimately show why they love eachother. Everything looks cliched but still cute enough to belive in it, so no complaints here :sachi:

• Characters 7/10

They are nothing special and aside from Akira and Todosi (oh god i shiped them so hard) a bit of gloomy. But again, no complaints here, they work pretty well together and the final episode when they all did stuff to help Hikari was pretty epic and totally worth it.

• Soundtrack 6.5/10

The only ost i can remember is the ending :sachi: background sounds wass fitting too..i guess.

• Art-style 7/10

Could be better but hey, i watched too much monogatari and its spoiled me :P

• Enjoyment 7/10

I liked it, don't regret watching it for sure best episodes was AkiraxTodosi and the finale

• Overall 7/10

Overall it felt like Kaicho wa Maid-sama no deep plot, cute stuff, doki-doki things and a happy end.

And also, since club is totally ded and i am now the only active member of it, i will use Rule Breaker and CHANGE THE RULES OF THE CLUB.  i dare shiko to try and stop me :makina:

And it's me once again :sachi:

I will rub the corpse of this thread furiously until it gets deleted :sachi:

SO, as noone cares, this are rules i am setting for this club :Teeku:

1) First of all, cycles will always start and end at a set date...the start of cycle is gonna be on 1st of each month and end of cycle will be set on 25th of the same month, the rest 5-6 days are meant for nominations/voting/reviews.

2) The nominations and voting...okay, another core rule of the club is gonna to rip, now ANYONE can nominate/vote (yes, even the ppl who are not part of the club) however the max amount of nominations in totaly must be lesser than 5 (if it is greater than 5, i will just pick 5 i like the most)

3) The nomination part...there are a total of 12 months in a year, so i am gonna change a pre-nomination-genre-selection too, i will pick (make up?) 12 genres and we will vote for which genre this season is goona be, after that we cross this genre out from the list and then select from 11 genres and ect. which means ALL GENRES will be selected eventually.

4) If the current series is short and everyone (most likely just me) are done with them too fast, it is possible to have a "special" cycle with 1-2 OVA or a movie in it.

5) Yet another core rule of the club is going to meet it's demise: you guys can now nominate sequels , but as some ppls don't like watching stuff in wrong order or just don't like spoilers or smthn, you are free to not watch it even if you are a member of a club.

6) Next one is regarding the seasonal cycle..from next season we are gonna follow TWO seasonal series instead of just one.

If i think about more changes i will post em here :Teeku:

Last chance for @Shikomizue to have a word on this :holo:

Beep. It's me gagain :sachi:

Here is the list of genres:

1) Comedy
2) Horror
3) Fantasy
4) Sci-Fi
5) Romance
6) Ecchi
7) Music
8) Sport
9) Action/Adventure
10) Martial Arts
11) Slice of Life
12) Historical

Now i need to somehow take ove the thread to be able to edit it and make polls >.>