Seinarukana is (probably) coming out very soon, not that you'd know

Decay

Oh my, shots fired it seems.

I'm equally amused at thoughtless assumptions.

Consider, for a second, that "enough time" has past for the developer to improve how they create games. Graphics alone is irrelevant - rather, I'm solely commenting on the age difference, and the time they've had to improve their overall product design.

Well, if we want to continue to be optimistic, Romanesque's release date was announced only two weeks before its projected date (that eventually got delayed another week). JAST doesn't seem to have much rhyme or reason to its release schedule.

edit: As far as I understand, and I might not be understanding this right, the game is finalized and the discs are either printed or are currently being printed, and the only thing they have to actually to arrange is the LE pack-in materials and I don't really know how long that process takes. But that was the status a week ago, so if it is an october release, hopefully it's early.

Seinarukana is comprised of 12 chapters + prologue.  If JAST sold this game digitally by chapter (the prologue and Ch. 1 could be offered as a free demo), they could price each chapter at around $4 each.  That could very well be a price point that Steam users and other casual users would buy into--even if the game weren't sold on Steam.

havent played/read it yet, due to reasons unbeknownst to me and expected it having similar content as aselia´s uncut version, which i had much fun with  - kinda sad now when reading there´s no h-able loli...*cries abit inside