What manga are you currently reading?

Snowtsuku

I just finished Annarasumanara. If I were to make a ranking, it would start with something like this:

1 - Berserk

1.1 - Annarasumanara

10/10 it's a must read for those searching for a good story with good art as a bonus. 

I just started with Kagerou Daze, and I really like it it's also a lot different than the anime(mekakucity Actors), only it is to bad that it's a monthly manga. also started with KanColle Shimakaze the Girl of the Whirlwind.

I'm also going to start that one when I have time, I'll also try the LN. So much Kagerou Project.

Read a bit from Boku X Youko SS, I can say the anime was nicely adapted, it might as well be more enjoyable than the manga. I think the manga has uncovered content, though.

Started reading Oyasumi Punpun

The artstyle and atmosphere are so.. weird and eerie yet it's quite the captivating tale so far.

That is if you like dark and pyshcological themes.

It is very peculiar that the protagonist is just some doodled bird. I'm interested if it has any meaning.

I guess the ratings it has aren't just for show. I wonder if this will change me. I've heard many good things about it so I have high expectations.

Update on what I've been reading/collecting :

Oyasumi Punpun : going to fetch volume 11 this week, then it's the long wait for volume 12 to get released.(French edition)  I also recently got Inio Asano's artbook "Ctrl+T" which is pretty nice.  Awesome series.

Non Non Biyori :  Currently up to volume 5, I feel like I've been enjoying it more and more with each volume.

Bambi :  Finished the main series and currently reading Bambi Alternative.  Great series, really original in both style and substance.  While the other work I've read by Atsushi Kaneko(Wet Moon) was similar to a David Lynch movie, this one could be likened to Tarentino at his craziest.

Akira : Two books out of six read so far, I can't believe it took me so long to get to this classic.  It seems like it's taking a very different turn from the anime.

Pluto :  Recently finished all 8 volumes.  Another great series by Naoki Urasawa.  The commentaries at the end of each volume were also very interesting, mostly referring to Osamu Tezuka and his influence on the manga and anime industry.

Space Chef Kaisar :  Really funny one shot by Boichi.  Cooking, chicks, violence and sci-fi all mixed together in one crazy manga.

Billy Bat :  Waiting for volume 11.  Probably my favorite Urasawa to date, or at least on par with Monster.

To Love-Ru : Waiting for volume 8 of Darkness, recently finished reading the original 18 volumes and started re-reading Darkness.

Chihayafuru : Currently up to volume 3, I've been kind of procrastinating on this one with all the other titles I've been reading, but I mean to get back to it eventualy.

Update on what I've been reading/collecting :

Oyasumi Punpun : going to fetch volume 11 this week, then it's the long wait for volume 12 to get released.(French edition)  I also recently got Inio Asano's artbook "Ctrl+T" which is pretty nice.  Awesome series.

Non Non Biyori :  Currently up to volume 5, I feel like I've been enjoying it more and more with each volume.

Bambi :  Finished the main series and currently reading Bambi Alternative.  Great series, really original in both style and substance.  While the other work I've read by Atsushi Kaneko(Wet Moon) was similar to a David Lynch movie, this one could be likened to Tarentino at his craziest.

Akira : Two books out of six read so far, I can't believe it took me so long to get to this classic.  It seems like it's taking a very different turn from the anime.

Pluto :  Recently finished all 8 volumes.  Another great series by Naoki Urasawa.  The commentaries at the end of each volume were also very interesting, mostly referring to Osamu Tezuka and his influence on the manga and anime industry.

Space Chef Kaisar :  Really funny one shot by Boichi.  Cooking, chicks, violence and sci-fi all mixed together in one crazy manga.

Billy Bat :  Waiting for volume 11.  Probably my favorite Urasawa to date, or at least on par with Monster.

To Love-Ru : Waiting for volume 8 of Darkness, recently finished reading the original 18 volumes and started re-reading Darkness.

Chihayafuru : Currently up to volume 3, I've been kind of procrastinating on this one with all the other titles I've been reading, but I mean to get back to it eventualy.

Wait, the Non Non Biyori manga is translated? Or is it that you can read Japanese?

No problem!  I think one of my friends on another forum mentionned reading scans online if you're up for that though.

Scans would be fine. Do you mind sending me them when you get a free moment?~