Fate/Grand Order

hsmsful

17 hours ago, wei123 said:

KnK rerun will come out next Februrary. Speaking of Fujino, she's only available during the Knk rerun and you can't get her anywhere else (unless JP decides to have her on a download campaign or something).

I plan to get Fujinon anyway, but I do want Tomoe Gozen regardless... I love the oni characters in this game, and I kind of want to field a team of only oni if that ever becomes possible, just for kicks. 

I would never let a KnK character pass, after I spent dozens of hours reworking the translation of the movies for my personal collection...

Edit: I have to wonder if they will ever drop any KnK characters besides Fujinon and Shiki... Touko would make an interesting support-type Caster, probably with a multi-Guts skill named after her dolls, lol.  For that matter, Tsukihime characters a Berserker Arcueid and Akiha... give Akiha an AOE NP that absorbs HP and distributes it to the party and Arcueid a regeneration skill and an invincibility skill. 

Oh well, one can dream.

1 hour ago, wei123 said:

Got Merlin (finally!) but not before 6 Siegfrieds, 1 EMIYA and 1 Elisabeth. Very much not prepared for the Part 2 banner

Congrats. Even tho I want D wizard too, I will save sq for second banner. (First banner cost me a lot of tix and sq to get all 3 :amane:)

1 hour ago, Flutterz said:

So far in the second banner I got Nightingale, Hessian Lobo, Xiang Yu, Mordred, Enkidu, and just 2 Melts from the actual fucking banner.

So...no tituria and okita? How much SQ did you spend, flutz? :michiru: (At least you get penguin)

I'm gonna roll later, wish me luck boiz :leecher:

7 hours ago, MoeKyun said:

So...no tituria and okita? How much SQ did you spend, flutz? :michiru: (At least you get penguin)

I'm gonna roll later, wish me luck boiz :leecher:

I had 690 quartz and I spent 420 of it, and all I got was a bunch of 5*s and 4*s I didn't want (except Mordred and Melt) :vinty:

Well, now that it's Okita's rateup, I spent the rest of my quartz, and even bought one quartz pack. Ended up with Suzuka, Lanling, Nezha, 2 copies of Summer Lion King, and when I had 8 quartz I did a single pull + the free pull, and on the free pull I finally got Okita.

... What is it with me and Lancers?  I dropped two summon tickets on the Brynhild banner and I got her, but if I blow three ten pulls on any other class character's banner, I get nothing, lol.  I officially have every gold lancer except Fionn, Altria Lancer Alter and Scathach now (on English side) now... weird.  I don't need anymore Lancers... but I figured a few summon tickets on a gloomy-looking girl couldn't hurt.  Next thing I knew, she was cluttering my inventory with her presence *sighs*

GOT SUMMER CARMILLA WITH MONTHLY TICKETS AAAH

Now the only one i'm missing is Okita

20 hours ago, Clephas said:

Next thing I knew, she was cluttering my inventory with her presence *sighs*

For what it's worth, she is about as rare as a seasonal servant since she comes around about as often

13 hours ago, Mugi said:

GOT SUMMER CARMILLA WITH MONTHLY TICKETS AAAH

Now the only one i'm missing is Okita

For what it's worth, she is about as rare as a seasonal servant since she comes around about as often

I am a Shinsengumi fanboy, so I kind of want all versions of Okita... I'll probably spin the gacha for the next time he pops up in Saber form, and I'll definitely go for Okita Alter. 

Other than that... being a Cthulhu Mythos fan, I'll probably use the GSSR roll after the new year to get the first five star Foreigner (Yay, Yog Sototh!!), and I plan to roll for Archer of Inferno...  probably make a few half-hearted attempts at Merlin (it is hard not to go after him for utility, even if I prefer Tamamo and Waver as characters).

... building up free saint quartz can be a bit frustrating at times, especially when you get nothing for at least half the ten pulls you do (except what you don't want). 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/11/2019 at 11:36 AM, Mugi said:

Lalter for waifu value and buster memes

I only reluctantly decided against Lalter, mostly because I already have too many Lancers, lol. 

In my case, it has boiled down to a race between Saberlot and Tristan... There really isn't anyone else on the list I wanted, lol. 

Ok, weird story... and now I know it isn't my imagination.  I did a single ten pull on the Merlin banner... and I got Lancer Alter and Fionn in a single ten pull.  Lancer Alter I can understand, since the likelihood of her appearing was high on that banner, but  the others...

... now I have every non-limited Lancer Servant on the US server... and I wasn't even trying.  Is there just some kind of mystic destiny that drives Lancers to enter my inventory?  Or is it just the vagaries of the demons that control all gacha dropping Servants from the same class into my inventory?

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/13/2019 at 10:16 AM, Flutterz said:

She great. She's cute, she's lovecraftian, she's actually good gameplay-wise... what's there not to like :sacchan:

Only downside is loli-ness...  Well, I got Mr. Yagyu and Archer of Inferno off the Shimousa banners with only four ten pulls, so I'm satisfied... I really wanted both of those (my Japanese Servant weabooism, lol).  Also, Tomoe Gozen is one of the few onna bugeisha noted in official Japanese history, as opposed to feminized male warriors, lol. 

In other words, my weabooism exploded and I used half my saint quartz as a result, lol.

Edit: Oh, and I got Musashi... but I didn't really want her, since Musashi's legend is not that interesting to me. 

• 1 month later...