Fate/Grand Order

hsmsful

NP5 lvl 96 Fujinon... I love Fujinon... haa haa...

Edit: And no, I didn't just use summon tickets (though I blew through thirty of those)... I broke down and bought enough SQ to get me there, since I love Fujinon both in the game and in KnK... best clairvoyant telekinetic serial killer ever...

• 4 weeks later...

I'm curious... for those who actually bothered with Saber Wars, what was your party makeup?  I had Yagyu (my second max-skill Servant after Hokusai), Saberlot, Saber Alter, Nero Claudius, and my Altria Lily (usually with an Altria Lily support).  With the event CE (and Yagyu as my primary attacker), things usually went fast...  what was your Saber party like?

• 2 weeks later...

Phew I'm so glad that I have at least one Event Servant in each drop category now; I'm so much prepared as compared to last time when I only had Shuten as my only SSR. I remembered this event as my first full event (my first event was actually the F/Z collab but I only joined midway), and it was anything but pleasant.

Capture.png

On an unrelated note, I finally managed to get my first SSR Saber in JP after 8 months. Dioscuri looks like they are gonna be a fun unit to use, with the huge potential of NP spammability and plethora of passives

Edited by wei123

30 minutes ago, wei123 said:

Phew I'm so glad that I have at least one Event Servant in each drop category now; I'm so much prepared as compared to last time when I only had Shuten as my only SSR. I remembered this event as my first full event (my first event was actually the F/Z collab but I only joined midway), and it was anything but pleasant.

Capture.png

On an unrelated note, I finally managed to get my first SSR Saber in JP after 8 months. Dioscuri looks like they are gonna be a fun unit to use, with the huge potential of NP spammability and plethora of passives

Yeah... I mean, I don't have Nezha, David, or Lu bu leveled, but I do have them, lol.  That's one good thing about events where a Servant can increase item drops.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Flutterz said:

Unfortunately I finally got Waver about a month ago, now I have to pick between 7 servants that I don't even want lol

Or you can NP up your waver/other servant tho.

I'm still deciding between tamamo, okki, or jack. :notlikemiya:

And reaching Bond 5 not taking that long, except someone like summer melt.

I guess I could, although I'm a collector at heart... definitely won't be anyone over NP1, but Seiba, Mo, Karna, Ozy, Drake, Waver, Jack, or Jeanne could be viable candidates. But at the same time, Achilles might be pretty cool for some Skadi memes.

Spoiler

unknown.png

Edited by Flutterz

• 1 month later...

Well, I got Majin Okita and now I'm happy.  The event was the most annoying gudaguda so far though... I don't really like those 'kill so and so' type events...  Well, I still have a hundred SQ after that, so I should be able to rebuild before Skadi (and even if it isn't enough, I'll probably break out my wallet anyway...).  

• 4 weeks later...
22 hours ago, wei123 said:

Skadi in 11 tickets and Sherlock NP2 in the GSSR. NP5ed Sailieri as a bonus too. It's been a goood day.

sherlock-np2.png

skadi.png

I got her too...  and I didn't even have to dig into my wallet this time.

Edit: Oh and Hokusai to NP2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...