Name Discussions

Snowtsuku

I'd say 2/3rds of the people I know decently well know me as "Blaze" which was from "Blaze-senpai/san/sama" which came from "BlazikenPrince" which was reverted from "GameFreak19911991". Most of of the other 3rd know me as "Kuu" which comes from "Kuudere-senpai" or just "Kuudere". I prefer Kuu since its short and can't be nicknamed~

Most places I'll use something with "Kuu" in it, usually that by itself, or Kuudere-senpai if I can use -'s, in most games I play now I like setting "Kuupai", which is basically squishing the longer name together, but it gets decent reactions out of anyone that knows a fair bit about the language :P

My real name? I'm not telling anyone directly, you'll have to find it on your own.

I'd say 2/3rds of the people I know decently well know me as "Blaze" which was from "Blaze-senpai/san/sama" which came from "BlazikenPrince" which was reverted from "GameFreak19911991". Most of of the other 3rd know me as "Kuu" which comes from "Kuudere-senpai" or just "Kuudere". I prefer Kuu since its short and can't be nicknamed~

Most places I'll use something with "Kuu" in it, usually that by itself, or Kuudere-senpai if I can use -'s, in most games I play now I like setting "Kuupai", which is basically squishing the longer name together, but it gets decent reactions out of anyone that knows a fair bit about the language tongue.gif

My real name? I'm not telling anyone directly, you'll have to find it on your own.

So tsun about your real name ;D

Just go on the games or something ;D

what games? hmm.

Most places I'll use something with "Kuu" in it, usually that by itself, or Kuudere-senpai if I can use -'s, in most games I play now I like setting "Kuupai", which is basically squishing the longer name together, but it gets decent reactions out of anyone that knows a fair bit about the language :P/>

dere dere . Blaziken ? thats a pokemon right.

So basically we discuss our names here. I actually have few questions to ask.

What other names you use?

So that I may able to find you in other boards or games

Where did you get your names?

Just curious tongue.gif

How are they pronounced?

There are some names that I don't know whether I say them correctly, like zhurai's and Sieg's

And what's your nickname IRL?

For the luls tongue.gif

jaxter0123, jaxter0456, jaxter0987 are all names I use. I use jaxter0123 as the default for most sign ups and / or games, but if I know that I'm going to be sticking with that site / game, then I'll sign up with my main username jaxter0987.

I got my name during middle school when my friends were trying to come up with a good nickname for me for Halo 2. Since my real name is Jacky, they just ended up combining Jak and Daxter (which was the game case right next to the PS2 at the time) to make my nickname.

I'm sure its easy to figure out how to pronounce my name.

I don't really have a nickname in real life.

• 6 months later...

Stanleys uses Thread Revival!

It deals normal damage!

Now that thats out if the way, onto the nicknames. The names I use really just come from my real name, not that hard. I almost always use some variation of this name, usually with numbers added to the end. As for nicknames I have in real life, well thats an interesting one. I ended up with the name Great Red Panda to a few people in my school. That came from a trip to the zoo with my zoology class and when we went to the red panda exhibit one of my friends said I looked a little like the red panda, hence Great Red Panda. The name just kinda stuck, though its not that bad, I kinda like it.

As far as online nicknames, I've been called Smokey (my primary username for a lot of other forums is ZZSmokey or some other variation).  Also since most of my online life was devoted to MMO's (particularly WoW), my name just turned into a shortened version of whatever character I was playing that expansion.

Real life nicknames....when I was younger I was called Gorilla, mainly because I had the largest build out of all my peers, and my body had a lot of....hair.