Name Discussions

Snowtsuku

I just wonder how you became friends with people you don't share that much common interest.

<=early middle school: idk

middle school - early high school: mainly card games yo~

early hs-middle: they stopped playing it, so I stopped, then they just did random hanging out

middle-end hs: fansubbing, didn't really talk much to people, HoN

end hs-community college: everyone -> uni, I -> community college, I -> play sc2

lolololol

<=early middle school: idk

middle school - early high school: mainly card games yo~

early hs-middle: they stopped playing it, so I stopped, then they just did random hanging out

middle-end hs: fansubbing, didn't really talk much to people, HoN

end hs-community college: everyone -> uni, I -> community college, I -> play sc2

lolololol

What card games o.O

Wondering why you play HoN and not Dota -.-

Long ago my name was Zoma, which... I'm not even sure how I came up with it. It's pronounced approx ソウマ, however there should be a z at the start preferably.

Later... I was making up character names for this old, old MMORPG called Jerrath. My original character, a shaman, was of course Zoma. However, I wanted more characters of course. I created what I think was a thief with the name of "Zaka 0_0". "Sucka" might have been related. That was not all, however! Later on, a new class (I think) came around, called Miners! Miners looked a bit shabby / covered with coal dust. I wished to use the Zaka- stem... "mangy dog"... Zakamutt!

So yes you should fellate a canine.

Otherwise, my go-to female name is Salita, which I made for a Secret of Mana 2 character when I played it emulated a long time ago. Apparently it's not necessarily female, and there's this boxer called Dmitry Salita... But hey, I like it.

I just stick to InvertMouse online these days smile.gif. As for real life nicknames, I ask friends to refer to me as Beast, Cool Guy, The Man, Mr 1337, etc, but they never do sad.gif.

laugh.gif~

Where did InvertMouse come from :P

Long ago my name was Zoma, which... I'm not even sure how I came up with it. It's pronounced approx ソウマ, however there should be a z at the start preferably.

Later... I was making up character names for this old, old MMORPG called Jerrath. My original character, a shaman, was of course Zoma. However, I wanted more characters of course. I created what I think was a thief with the name of "Zaka 0_0". "Sucka" might have been related. That was not all, however! Later on, a new class (I think) came around, called Miners! Miners looked a bit shabby / covered with coal dust. I wished to use the Zaka- stem... "mangy dog"... Zakamutt!

So yes you should fellate a canine.

Otherwise, my go-to female name is Salita, which I made for a Secret of Mana 2 character when I played it emulated a long time ago. Apparently it's not necessarily female, and there's this boxer called Dmitry Salita... But hey, I like it.

Why do you even need a female name o.O

What card games o.O

Wondering why you play HoN and not Dota -.-

YGO -> MTG, mainly MTG

@HoN/Dota: well dota2 wasn't out, and HoN was the new game at that point (also probably because my cousin gave me+my brother open beta keys)

also lol you changed your display name.

My usual nickname is Nanaya Kawashima.
Nanaya is from Nanaya Shiki, which is my favorite game/VN character ever.
Kawashima is a mispronunciation of the surname of a random VN heroine which I thought to be awesome at the time (it was my first VN, I even forgot it's name). I still use it until now.
Sadly, some faker had already taken my name in the forums here (which was very surprising, never found anyone else using it).

Well, the meaning of names change. Currently, my "Kaguya" is all about touhou~

YGO -> MTG, mainly MTG

@HoN/Dota: well dota2 wasn't out, and HoN was the new game at that point (also probably because my cousin gave me+my brother open beta keys)

also lol you changed your display name.

MTG cards are more expensive :/ yeah so I was not able to buy one but I know how to play

You can always play WC3 dota :P

And I change my name to have all my accounts with the name nick, since there are some sites where SnowPoke is taken already

InvertMouse came from me using invert mouse (invert vertical axis) when I play FPS tongue.gif. Yes, I'm one of those people XD!

I thought so :P

My usual nickname is Nanaya Kawashima.

Nanaya is from Nanaya Shiki, which is my favorite game/VN character ever.

Kawashima is a mispronunciation of the surname of a random VN heroine which I thought to be awesome at the time (it was my first VN, I even forgot it's name). I still use it until now.

Sadly, some faker had already taken my name in the forums here (which was very surprising, never found anyone else using it).

So I took the name of two Daibanchou characters and mixed them. They are Nakanishi Kendo and Kaguya (I forgot her surname), both which I constantly pick to my army.

Well, that's pretty much it. XD

Coincidence I think. xD No need to get mad :P

MTG cards are more expensive :/ yeah so I was not able to buy one but I know how to play

You can always play WC3 dota :P/>

And I change my name to have all my accounts with the name nick, since there are some sites where SnowPoke is taken already

I thought so :P/>

Coincidence I think. xD No need to get mad :P/>

Ah, I'm not really mad or anything like that. I was just reading FSN (for the tenth time) and it was a scene were Gilgamesh was speaking, so I unconsciously became rude for a while.

You can always play WC3 dota :P/>

Hmm, I did yugioh for a bit, but mainly mtg, then the mtg people stopped playing, so I stopped, more recently I started playing it online (MTGO/magic online)

I guess. but WC3 is a pain for streaming. but no thanks, I like qwer for skills and not having to move my hand all over the keyboard.

hehe ok

Ah, I'm not really mad or anything like that. I was just reading FSN (for the tenth time) and it was a scene were Gilgamesh was speaking, so I unconsciously became rude for a while.

That FSN dedication

Hmm, I did yugioh for a bit, but mainly mtg, then the mtg people stopped playing, so I stopped, more recently I started playing it online (MTGO/magic online)

I guess. but WC3 is a pain for streaming. but no thanks, I like qwer for skills and not having to move my hand all over the keyboard.

hehe ok

Though you have to memorize the WC3 hotkeys, they are somewhat comfortable to the hands. Oh well, Dota 2 is out anyway.

And for more off topic, ask kuu where he wanted his thread to be -.-

• 2 weeks later...

What other names you use?

Metaleruimium on twitter. Sometimes Mettaler in somes games and shit in case Metaler was taken.

Where did you get your names?

I was 12 years old, and I had decided to join a Sonic forum. I liked metal, so that's what I picked... Have been using it since then.

How are they pronounced?

Meh-tah-ler... Or maybe Meh-dah-ler? Don't really know... /'mɛtəler/

And what's your nickname IRL?

Mendol, which has been my nickname ever since grade school... It's a long story.

p4izanagi , meh i just recently just changed

From Final Fantasy and the Zanbatō (斬馬刀)

How are they pronounced?

Zan , well my two nicknames consist Zan

And what's your nickname IRL?

San . LoL .

I did not realize that you are p4i. LOL

Nitro_Eurobeatz, Nozomi(-chan), Computerlove, Nozomin

Eurobeat is an obscure european dance music genre that I was into during my late middle school/early high school years. "Nitro" was the name of my favorite eurobeat song.

Nozomi is a Japanese name that I really like.

I used Computerlove when back when I was really into computers.

How are they pronounced?

Eurobeat is pronounced exactly like you would expect it to be, and so is Nitro.

Nozomi is pronounced in the Japanese way (noh-zoh-mee).

Computerlove... yeah, pretty obvious.

well i do realize you are slowpoke , oops i mean snowpoke tongue.gif.

Well it's prolly because I saw you one time with the name p4i so I did not know you change ;D

Eurobeat is an obscure european dance music genre that I was into during my late middle school/early high school years. "Nitro" was the name of my favorite eurobeat song.

How are they pronounced?

Sample of Eurobeat pls

How are they pronounced?

samples please ,vote up +1.

Well it's prolly because I saw you one time with the name p4i so I did not know you change ;D

Sample of Eurobeat pls

yup, its been a long time since i last login into this forum, been to busy to catch any thread here (Actually i just dont know what to post :P)