Can someone help me find this game?

starlessn1ght

I played this game when I was younger, like 8 or 9 years ago... It was a SEGA game, I don't know the publisher (probably Capcom, since almost all games I played back then were Capcom). It was a beach setting and the protagonist was some sort of alien, with two antennas. It was an adventure game.

Does anyone know what game is this?

Yeah...if you don't list at least the platform, it's gonna be near impossible to find with that vague of clues. The approximate year you played it would be helpful, but that's only relevant if you played it immediately after it came out.

I played it on PC but it was probably just with an emulator... It was adventure...

what plataform? what ype of game was it, side scroller, adventure...

Oh, I just searched what side-scroller was (lol didn't know). Yeah, it's side scroller. It's a strange red/pink creature walking in a beach, there is a treasure there in some of the levels too..

need more info like what does the alien look like (hes skin color does not help), what were some of the level maps and what what kind of boss were they.

The alien has two antennas, his eyes were on the top of them, but I'm not sure. He was a little fat and wasn't small comparing to the screen. The rest, I dunno

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...