Greetings!

Virtuesque

Same as the two before me today: thanks a lot for the help with the registration.

Hello everyone!

It's been quite a while since my last presentation on a forum but I'll try not to ramble too much.

So! I began reading visuals novels two or three years ago (earlier if we count the Phoenix Wright saga, but at the time I did not know what visual novels were), beginning with Katawa Shoujo since I heard about it quite a lot (but can't remember where exactly). I enjoyed it looked for more with the Visual Novel Database, looking for "top" VNs that had a story that could interest me.

And so I dove in the Muv-Luv trilogy and Steins;Gate. I. Was. Hooked. I had a lot of time on my hands at the time and I literally couldn't stop reading. And so I discovered other titles (G-Senjou no Mahou, Saya no Uta, etc.) and really enjoy most VNs ever since, despite long pauses in my reading from time to time. Thus my presence here wanting to participate in subjets I love!

Apart from that, like many others, I watch anime, read manga and play video games (mostly single player though). My taste in these subjets will most likely be discussed in other topics later should the occasion arise!

But enough talk, have at y... *hm* thanks for having me!

Welcome to the forums!

And yeah, a few months ago I was playing Ever17, YU-NO and Steins;Gate, and after consecutive amounts of weeks of sleeplessness, playing those three extremely good Visual Novels made me delve more into that genre too. I guess you can say my first Visual Novel was Phoenix Wright too from a few years ago~

I realized recently that Visual Novels felt more rewarding than most movies, books and other fictional works I've experienced   :D

• 2 weeks later...