Closed: Joke Thread: Official Hentai Thread

Snowtsuku

Tag~! You're it!

Basically the goal is to have most of the active members to see this thread and be it. You can do it by sending them links or adding fake links into your sig. Don't forget to add who tagged you. Clicking this thread from the forum means I tagged you tongue.gif

When almost everyone is an it, we'll start again :DDDD

Oh and we'll score the number of users you tagged`

List of it

SnowPoke.

Eldin

Tay

KnightFire

jaxter0987

Mikel

Steve

Down

Snowpoke's topics just reached whole new level of uselessness sad.gif

Well if there actually was some dark info you hacked of my computer or whatever I wouldn't mind.

But what is the point of this topic again? To get as many users to read... what exactly?

I'll be Killjoy again but this topic seems exactly like if there was topic like "Baldr Sky official release in English" and then it linked to a rickroll.

Forum topic should either have some information readers can gather (for example the VA 20 years book topic - people find info there), encourage discussion (whichever topic discussing anime or vn and how others liked it) or encourage some creative behavior like tay's story thread (it took interesting direction xD but still its creative) or the clipart thread (which you all should visit and try to make something cool).

What this encourages is discussion about pointlessness of this topic...

But well that's just my opinion on misleading topics, if you call your topic Steve's Darkest Secrets then you better have some secrets to share or make it be name of your story you're writing or something.

Oh well... have fun if you find this fun.

With love

-Steve in the morning after finding out there is no milk here

Well if there actually was some dark info you hacked of my computer or whatever I wouldn't mind.

But what is the point of this topic again? To get as many users to read... what exactly?

I'll be Killjoy again but this topic seems exactly like if there was topic like "Baldr Sky official release in English" and then it linked to a rickroll.

Forum topic should either have some information readers can gather (for example the VA 20 years book topic - people find info there), encourage discussion (whichever topic discussing anime or vn and how others liked it) or encourage some creative behavior like tay's story thread (it took interesting direction xD but still its creative) or the clipart thread (which you all should visit and try to make something cool).

But well that's just my opinion on misleading topics, if you call your topic Steve's Darkest Secrets then you better have some secrets to share or make it be name of your story you're writing or something.

Oh well... have fun if you find this fun.Well if there actually was some dark info you hacked of my computer or whatever I wouldn't mind.

Oh well... have fun if you find this fun.

Games are OK I think (we have a bunch of them already), as long as it doesn't lead to a proliferation of useless threads. Well, basically, according to Aaeru's and admins policies, you can do pretty much whatever you want as long as it stays within the few rules we have, no matter how silly someone else could think it is.

-Steve in the morning after finding out there is no milk here

I'd be pissed off too >_>

Games are OK I think (we have a bunch of them already), as long as it doesn't lead to a proliferation of useless threads. Well, basically, according to Aaeru's and admins policies, you can do pretty much whatever you want as long as it stays within the few rules we have, no matter how silly someone else could think it is.

Yeah its not against rules, I was just expressing how I am dissatisfied with it xD

If people find these rick rolling threads and such fun, then please, let them have it.

As long as it not 50% of all GD topics. If that would be the case, considering a specific forum section for forum games or total off topic would not be a bad idea.

In GD I expect topics with active discussion about stuff not related to VNs or anime (such as the Starcraft 2 topic which has active discussion between few users), not bunch of misleading threads.

I solved that problem, with double redundancy.

First, I have oatmeal on hand, which doesn't require milk.

Second, I have a box of dehydrated milk (just add water) and that stuff never goes bad.

So you see, this thread became useful after all!

I've been giving it some thought, and I think I'm with Steve on this one: games are good, but only to a point. Ryoji is on a temporary leave of absence, and I'm filling in for him as admin over the forums. Until he's back, let's agree that this game is okay, but lets try to contain it to one topic (aka, all links lead here). If it gets out of hand, though, we'll need to stop: false links games can do more harm than fun on growing forums.

can we start posting hentai now??

NO.

Keep it clean. These useless threads are unnecessary. Troll threads lead to a bunch of childish behavior and while im all for fun, being trolled isnt it. This is a great forum, lets not turn it into a joke. I agree with Steve

Troll threads have no place here.

Just to clarify, this thread is a joke game. We all know hentai is a no-go here.As I posted earlier, iIf Ryoji and the staff feel like this kind of game is harmful, they can close it or request a name change.

Hey guys,

A lot of the staff feel that these kinds of misleading games are hurtful for growing forums. Consequently, it's now closed for posting. If you are upset with this decision, please PM me and we'll discuss it in private.

Thanks for your understanding and patience as we try to make Fuwanovel the best it can be.