Looking for Romance VNs

Maxel

As the title says, I'm looking for romance VNs to read, so would really appreciate if you could post some of best romance VNs titles out in English.

So far (almost) finished only three VNs:

- Majikoi (Almost finished Momoyo route)

- G Senjou (Haven't liked the ending of Haru route...)

- Princess Evangile (Well not exactly done with title, finishing last chapter of Rise route, kinda mad that they didn't allow me to play Ruriko route...)

- eden (Really liekd this one, but don't know why didn't finished it o.O)

And in Princess romance was really good for me atleast(but the plot was kinda predictable and yea... all the time I knew it's gonna be alright)

Have in mind starting Rewrite next, but dunno... Also would like it to be somewhat newer title after 2007 or smthing, really don't like old stuff (yeah, I know older are probably better) Would be cool if they'll be 18+

Thanks for recommendations.

@Clephas

I realize it, but I want to read something with high/very high amount of romance inside. 

@Godskrieg

I know, that's why I'm waiting for over 2 months for 18+ version of Grisaia :)

Grisaia no Kajitsu is always a good pick for a romance novel, has some pretty heart warming moments as well but suffers from the same effect of being predictable just like Princess Evangile. Katawa Shoujo is also a really sweet romance visual novel, and its purely about the romance so no predictability involved. Also, Clephas is right most visual novels are based around a romance. Sad because this sometimes ruins an otherwise amazing story.

As the person in thread above has read more VNs than you less VNs got recommended, there is all of the VNs I really enjoyed that's got heavy focus on romance.

Anything KEY, all of it is good in my opinion, but if you want me to pick 3 than i'd say Little busters, Rewrite and Clannad, if you want me to pick one than I wouldn't have been able to.

Grisaia no Kajitsu has som focus on romance is a really good VN in my opinion.

Symphonic rain, it's a great heavy romance VN, I recommended it in the thread mentioned above and ill do so again, the gameplay is optional so don't let that turn you away.

Katawa Shoujo, it's my favorite VN, probably mostly from nostalgia but that doesn't mean it's not great, it's one of the more popular starter VNs as ive seen and it's heavy romance.

All of these are really good romance VNs that in my opinion is a must read for someone that like romance. Clannad may not be 2007+ new but it's still a good VN and you shouldn't let that alone get in your way, only Grisaia and Katawa Shoujo has H-scenes if that's what you ment with 18+ but still worth to read in my opinion. 

If you want something with a very strong focus on romance, I would not actually recommend Grisaia or Rewrite. Grisaia is more focused on comedy and later in the routes, melodrama. While Rewrite is, well, it's a pretty messy, unfocused story in general. Some of the heroine routes have no romance at all, and neither does the true route. 

Clannad, ef - a fairy tale of the two, and Symphonic Rain are probably the english translated titles with the heaviest focus on romance.

KonoSora, Rewrite, Little Busters, HoshiMemo, Katawa Shoujo, Grisaia no Kajitsu, Koi Iro Chu Lips, Symphonic Rain, Deardrops (Though it's heavier on the music than the romance, it's still very apparent), Shuffle, pretty much anything by Key. Comyu has romance in it too, and is just really good overall.