Stuffed Animals

I cleaned up my room a bit and came up on my old stuffed animals. I absolute loved them when I was kid, I remember sleeping with a huge pile of them. So I was wondering if people here had stuffed animals and do you have any good stories about them, or if you still have your favorite stuffed animal?

Here's my most loved stuffed animal: Punni-pupu (Punni the Bunny) 

yHQUljG.jpg

I petted him so much that the fabric almost wore off from some places, hence the jumpsuit.

I used to have a huge collection and there was one adorable stuffed fox I used to take with me everywhere. I mean seriously even in high school I would take it on trips with me and just leave it in my bag or something, I just wanted to have it along. One time I went to a church weeklong getaway thing so I could be more social with other kids in my church I guess? Anyway my room-mate thought it was hilarious that I had a stuffed animal with me so one day I came back to our room to find that he had hung it by its neck from a hanger in my closet. Like he didn't damage it or anything and it's not like I thought of it as a living thing or an imaginary friend or whatnot (I was a late teenager at the time). It was just... I dunno I was blown away by how stupid and cruel it was and I guess for the first time came to terms with how impossible it is in this world to openly like things that people don't think you should.

That said I wouldn't mind having one or two high quality plushies around again. Unfortunately most of the stuff in Japan is plushies from anime and stuff which I don't care for. I like really realistic looking ones. I used to have a wishlist on Amazon.com of some pretty good brands... lemme see if I can find it again...

http://www.amazon.com/Foxie-Fox-Mini-Flopsie-Aurora/dp/B004JRR5BM/ref=sr_1_14?ie=UTF8&qid=1428570125&sr=8-14&keywords=aurora+stuffed+animals

Aurora. That's what it was. Aurora makes really amazing plushies that are great quality for how cheap they are.

I have a ton of them that are now living in my wardrobe. When I was young I used to sleep with all of them, they took up about 70% of the bed.

The only one I still have out is "Beans Wombat" a little stuffed wombat that I used to carry on my shoulder like a parrot. Right now he just sits on top of a photo on my bedside table, I haven't the heart to put him away.

Oh, I still have my favorite ones on my table and all the other ones in the closet. I can post picture of my favorite one later here.

Edit: Okay so here's the photo. As you can see it is a little dirty (some black spots) cause it's so old

35952b00ea37f29165d388f6cc3ff6c1.jpg

I have a few in my bed and like a few hello kitty and diddl stuffed animals like across the room facing my bed. It might be a bit childish but looking at these ''childhood friends'' just comforts me. Especially the Diddl one means a lot to me for I got it from my dad.

G97BPgth.jpg

This is mine. He is not really something from my childhood actually. When we were graduating from middle school, our class decided that each person will keep one as a "memorial" about our class. Sometimes we still bring them along in class meeting.

I even let him wear my school badge :D

Note: Those patches are original from this brand, not because I broke him or something.

G97BPgth.jpg

This is mine. He is not really something from my childhood actually. When we were graduating from middle school, our class decided that each person will keep one as a "memorial" about our class. Sometimes we still bring them along in class meeting.

I even let him wear my school badge :D

Note: Those patches are original from this brand, not because I broke him or something.

Hmm is that a dakimakura in the background :D

I only have a stuffed hippopotamus.

This little guy (or girl? I think it's a girl due to the eyelashes) was given to me by my first internet friend who I met in real life some years ago.

It was a really awkward day, and we actually don't talk much anymore, but I think it's a nice memory so I kept it.

It looks so sleepy and it's always flopped on its belly, reminds me a bit of myself~

0SOtdQL.jpg

N7fKHmI.jpg

When I was little I had a fucking gorrilion stuffed animals of all sizes ranging from the tiny ones you could get in a crane game to one that was like 40 cm tall. Had to get rid of most of them when we moved to Canada though, but a few of the bigger ones are still somewhere at home in Russia. I did however bring one of them here, a stuffed dog I got for my 6th birthday. I still hug him to sleep every night because I'm so lonely

Photos of him don't end up looking good because a low angle sucks and a high angle makes his eyes look weird. Also this is a photo from the website, mine looks about 14 years older. :P

rpy0dAo.jpg

When I was little I had a fucking gorrilion stuffed animals of all sizes ranging from the tiny ones you could get in a crane game to one that was like 40 cm tall. Had to get rid of most of them when we moved to Canada though, but a few of the bigger ones are still somewhere at home in Russia. I did however bring one of them here, a stuffed dog I got for my 6th birthday. I still hug him to sleep every night because I'm so lonely

I can't sleep with my bunny because it would probably break, but I have a big seal and my dad's old bear hanging around on my bed. The seal is very comfy for sleeping, like mini hug pillow.

Not really a stuffed animal, but I have a polar bear puppet that I still sleep with.  My dad won him in a drawing when I was a baby, and our family has had it ever since.  It's almost as old as I am, and I'm pretty sure the company that produced them went out of business, since they're not on the net.

Don't have access to a camera right now, so I can't take a picture of him.

I only have a stuffed hippopotamus.

What are the chances, so do I!

p100415_08.104luvt.jpg

This swole little bro is called Herbert and I got him from my favorite aunt about 15 years ago. Back then I cut off his tag, so I will never find how where he came from or if there are any more out in the world.

Back in the day, Herbert was my best buddy in the whole wide world. I even talked to him whenever I was lonely basically always. Thankfully, I grew up and started talking to myself instead. 

What are the chances, so do I!

p100415_08.104luvt.jpg

This swole little bro is called Herbert and I got him from my favorite aunt about 15 years ago. Back then I cut off his tag, so I will never find how where he came from or if there are any more out in the world.

Back in the day, Herbert was my best buddy in the whole wide world. I even talked to him whenever I was lonely basically always. Thankfully, I grew up and started talking to myself instead.

Pff, weak. I still talk to my stuffed dog... And myself... And my Kud figures... And pretty much anything else that isn't another human being... Not to actual humans though, they're 2spooky4me.