Request a VN for beginners with a twist

traveler101

Okay people, heres the thing,

I need a vn to see if one of my friends starts to  get into vns , he's playing a vn right now and enjoing it alot ,but he's already asking for another.since its is first i assume he wants something  that similar to it .

NOW, i wouldnt be bothering you good people if it was as easy as recomending any vn.

The thing is, he's playing School days so.....yeah.Need some of that hardcore stuff.(translated)

I think that he likes dramas or love triangles so any recomendations would be welcome.

Thanks for reading.

umm, how about this one?  ..it can be pretty twisted and dark in an emotional/blackmail kind of sense. Lots of hentai scenes as well since the main character is pretty much a pervert.

If you want something more light-hearted, Crescendo is a nice romance VN. There's some drama, and love triangles, but depends which route you go into.

I'd say Rewrite. It's slightly hard to get past the first route because of the somewhat long school life segment, but after the 'Black Day', it becomes supernatural love action story. Neither segment is bad. In fact, both segments are great. There's a reason why it's rated so highly among the people. It's best not to spoil it, though. Please tell me if the recommendation is any good.

Cross channel was the first to come to mind from your title of "VN for beginners with a twist".

"Hardcore" brings Song of Saya to mind.

If you're just looking for dark-themed nukige, look at just about any nukige that isn't blatant moege. Some major suggestions would be Bible Black, GIBO: stepmother sin, or Conquering the Queen, all of which are pretty old.