Fuwagakuen! 「An MSPaint Forum Visual Novel」

Aniki

Say, "Student Council?! That... I... I actually am a bit interested yes... But I just transferred into this school. I don't think I'd be all that helpful..."

HW99UIL.png

Naoto pays no heed to his words and continues talking to you.

wGc0D0h.png

Club Information:

Student Council

Work as: "Associate" as Naoto calls it. Though you'll formally be written down as Communications Officer.

Meetings: Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays.

Workmates:

Nakagayato Naoto

Kimochi Sahana

Ichirin Nei (President)

Nikigasachou Kanra

Say, "I'm sorry, even though I'm interested I've already promised Chiyago here I'll be joining the Kendo club."

Akihiro bluntly refused Naoto's offer. There was no change in Naoto's emotion, but judging by his voice, it looks like he gave up.

TfsYdDh.png

Naoto then walks off in the other direction. Akihiro turns to Chiyago, who gives him an approving smile.

j1otBkH.png

You then return to class and studied some trigonometry. It's now after classes.

Find Chiyago and ask him if he wants to go on an adventure

Kufwnjb.png

dPfCbvl.png

Of course, you don't have to.

Let me remind you of Rule 3, you sorry lot.

3. Please write detailed and precise actions. Just telling me you want to go to a room or any other vague action is a waste of time.

Say, "That's... actually a good idea."

Look for Sachiko in order to apologize.

Since there are just around 30 people in the classroom, you easily find her. She was seated in her chair. Seated right next to Kuribayashi.

vCRtMhC.png

I was originally just asking, but mkay.

Akihiro casually puts his hand on a desk near them and strikes a cool pose while saying, "Well ladies, are you interested in joining us for a little get-together? Of course, we will be paying for you ladies, in the instance that you decide to come with us. Right, Akihiro? Think of it as my way of saying sorry for earlier as well, Sachiko-chan. We'd love it if you two could come with us. This is a chance for us to get to know each other a little more!"

Akihiro casually puts his hand on a desk near them and strikes a cool pose while saying, "Well ladies, are you interested in joining us for a little get-together? Of course, we will be paying for you ladies, in the instance that you decide to come with us. Right, Akihiro? Think of it as my way of saying sorry for earlier as well, Sachiko-chan. We'd love it if you two could come with us. This is a chance for us to get to know each other a little more!"

Holy... When the hell did this one start?!? 

I'm missing out  :wafuu:

Anyways, this one has gone on for quite a while, and I don't feel like reading through 6 pages of text to understand what's going on... If there is a summary for what's going on somewhere though, I'd be thankful if someone pointed it out

And for God's sake Aniki, type (FuwaBasedVN) next to the title or something next time you make something like this. Would immensely help  :amane: