Fuwagakuen! 「An MSPaint Forum Visual Novel」

Aniki

I'm here, I'm here!  ><;;

Akihiro dashes to class.  And by dashes, we mean nonsensical jumping off of trash cans and climbing three-story buildings dashing.  You see, he likes high places, in addition to moving really really fast.  All is calm and well until he smashes his head into a girl's face on the way to class.

I'm here, I'm here!  ><;;

Akihiro dashes to class.  And by dashes, we mean nonsensical jumping off of trash cans and climbing three-story buildings dashing.  You see, he likes high places, in addition to moving really really fast.  All is calm and well until he smashes his head into a girl's face on the way to class.

"Apologies for the confusion miss, but I was running outside."

Or so you say, but you seem to have entered the hallway at some point.  You decide to conveniently leave out the part concerning climbing the walls of the buildings and leaping across rooftops.  There might be a broken window a hallway or two back, but that's not really of any severe concern, is it?

Furthermore, there's a piece of toast in a nearby trashcan.  I wonder who left it there?

"Apologies for the confusion miss, but I was running outside."

Or so you say, but you seem to have entered the hallway at some point.  You decide to conveniently leave out the part concerning climbing the walls of the buildings and leaping across rooftops.  There might be a broken window a hallway or two back, but that's not really of any severe concern, is it?

Furthermore, there's a piece of toast in a nearby trashcan.  I wonder who left it there?

Piece of toast aside, it seems the prefect in front of you is angry.

ZZERuoL.png

"I must apologize, but I will have to decline.  If a student has to break a rule in order to get to class on time, then it's a fault of the system as opposed to the person itself.  Perhaps you could discuss longer passing periods with the higher-ups to alleviate this issue?  With how large the school is, I'm not surprised it hasn't happened already."

Akihiro starts walking up the stairs.  "Nice talking to you, but class is starting soon.  Later!"

"I must apologize, but I will have to decline.  If a student has to break a rule in order to get to class on time, then it's a fault of the system as opposed to the person itself.  Perhaps you could discuss longer passing periods with the higher-ups to alleviate this issue?  With how large the school is, I'm not surprised it hasn't happened already."

Akihiro starts walking up the stairs.  "Nice talking to you, but class is starting soon.  Later!"

The prefect then grabs you by the collar, and she pulls you downward. You hit the floor, and she takes your school ID.

QZ4lneS.png

She releases her grip, and disappears into the hallway. As she said, she must be headed to Class 1-1. Also, it's 6:59.

Tag along with the prefect girl then, in that case.  Just head in the direction she went until you catch up to her, preferably some quick motion that isn't technically running.  If she's not running as well, she couldn't have gotten to far.  If she is, then you have ammo in case she tries to shoot you down for running again when she's doing the same.  Upon entering the class say that her delays had resulted in them both being late.  She seems to have some form of a standing so being associated with that will lower the chances of us being punished.

Be sure to catch her name during class and report her to the office later for misconduct (The hitting the floor thing) and preventing a student from reaching their classroom.  Oh, and be sure to do it anonymously, or to have someone else do it for you, preferably a witness who 'believes the girl's actions were beyond her duties as a prefect.'

If you have any money in store, you could use that as a bribery to increase the chances.  Though that might vary.

I see you make a whole bunch of fancy new sprites and a logo, but the images are too hard to f--king see!

I think I'm starting to like the opening, though.

Edit-- Oh, a year retcon as well?  Is there a specific reason for it or is it just on a whim?  :P

Can the room number be 513 in that case?

I see you make a whole bunch of fancy new sprites and a logo, but the images are too hard to f--king see!

Edit-- Oh, a year retcon as well?  Is there a specific reason for it or is it just on a whim?  :P

Can the room number be 513 in that case?

How are the images hard to see? I've made them smaller to reduce image size, increase sprite creation productivity, and just ,overall, make my life easier.

I figured I should add a kouhai of sorts.

And yes, you are now owner of Room 513.

It's alright if you need a bit less substantial of a workload, though at this size it begins to effect readability of the images.  Perhaps we could find a middle ground in terms of size or have the pictures upscaled after completion?