Fuwagakuen! 「An MSPaint Forum Visual Novel」

Aniki

7eOQ9IP.png

Etymology:

Fuwagakuen comes from the Japanese words Fuwa (不和 meaning "discord") and Gakuen (学園 meaning "academy").

A spiritual successor to /index.php?/topic/5723-samurai-quest-a-very-low-budget-mspaint-visual-novel/">Samurai Quest which is forever stuck in hiatus. The rules of the game are simple. 

Type down what you want the protagonist to say or do.

Well, don't let me keep you waiting. Sit back and enjoy the story.

Story so far:

Prologue - 

Mikozaki Akihiro, former heir of the Mikozaki group, is exiled by his father to the city of Osaka, where he shall attend 不和学園 (Fuwagakuen). He heads to the Fuwagakuen Dorms, and visits his dorm room, 513. He then begins barging in to every door, to no avail, until Room 731, where he is met with Nakagayato Naoto, a third year. They chat for a bit, and Naoto leaves. He returns to his room and sleeps.

The next morning, he takes his phone and plays loud music throughout the dorm hallway, waking, and angering, a considerable amount of people. /index.php?/user/5854-tiagofvarela/">Sango Chiya, a second year, then tells him to quiet, and takes him to the common room. He warns Akihiro about Naoto. They proceed to the opening ceremony.

Akihiro then dashes to his classroom, only to be stopped by a prefect named /index.php?/user/11837-segai/">Segai Kyouko. She takes his ID and proceeds to Class 2A. Akihiro then follows her, and she leaves him with a warning. Class introductions began, and he met various people, mainly: Shizuoka Tomoyuki, /index.php?/user/6650-kurisu-chan/">Kuribayashi Miyuki, and /index.php?/user/3941-maefdomn/">Maefu Sachiko.

Barge in on every room in the dorm. :P

Fuk.

Look at the dorm rooms.

Oh yeah, forgot about that Samurai Quest thing. -_-

I support barging in on all the dorms so that we may make new friends. And enemies.

EDIT: Oh, Life said "rooms," not "dorms." Well, I support barging in on everyone else's dorms anyway.

You tried opening every room in the dorm, but all of them seem to be locked. Everyone is out, it seems. It is a Sunday, after all. However, you did not give up in opening doors. They were all the same, up until Room 731 (Yes, the dorms are massive). Upon opening the door to Room 731, you are immediately met with an unfamiliar face.

Judging by his collar badge, he is a third year.

l2Y6hkK.png

These choices have been placed on hold because of the current circumstances. Gomen~

You should go out and find a hooker before classes start, enjoy your last free day!

You should lie on the couch and get drunk, like every teenager does when they're feeling sorrowful.

Go sing some karaoke.  Gotta get that Courage stat up for summer break. 

If you happen to come across a cute girl while barging into ALL the rooms, it's important that you stutter. The particular situation you end up in is irrelevant - even if it is completely benign, you should still stutter, as though you have never encountered a cute girl before in your life.

(Hold it!  I was typing something ><;;  My apologies if it's kind of forcing through events that might have already happened.)

Akihiro holds the door open before Naoto closes it.  There's a bit of conflict behind it, but hopefully he's able to get something said.

"Please wait.  I'm trying to research something for an investigation.  Could you please let me enter your room?"

Naturally, this 'investigation' is simply learning the manners and layout of the dormfolk, as there isn't much of another realistic reason for Akihiro to be opening doors to begin with.  It's a half-truth, but it will do.  Wait for his response.

Akihiro holds the door open before Naoto closes it.  There's a bit of conflict behind it, but hopefully he's able to get something said.

"Please wait.  I'm trying to research something for an investigation.  Could you please let me enter your room?"

Naturally, this 'investigation' is simply learning the manners and layout of the dormfolk, as there isn't much of another realistic reason for Akihiro to be opening doors to begin with.  It's a half-truth, but it will do.  Wait for his response.

For a while, Naoto just looks at you as if he was analysing you thoroughly. After a while, he suddenly opens the door, and since Akihiro was also trying to open the door, the force pushes Akihiro a bit, making him fall.

iORQKAj.png

m0ZA8bq.png

fFBZCyf.png

*try to open doors

9NFl9fP.png

*don't lose it

rRGDPhu.png

1tAvLAY.png

Akihiro looks around the room.  It's traditional Japanese in theme, though there's a supposedly well-made computer to the side and frankly none of us would be surprised to see a television somewhere in here.  We can't tell if the computer is turned on or not.

He opens the window and looks outside.  What's outside is up to you, but they're certainly quite high up.  "Question one.  If there are only twenty rooms on each floor, why does your end in 31?"

He looks to the floor below.  "Question two.  Has anyone ever survived a jump from the 3rd year windows?  How easy is it to climb down?"

He noted Naoto's funny accent when speaking the word 'stories', but felt it was nothing of severe concern.  Akihiro fidgets around with the key in his pocket.  Seems to still be there.

Akihiro looks around the room.  It's traditional Japanese in theme, though there's a supposedly well-made computer to the side and frankly none of us would be surprised to see a television somewhere in here.  We can't tell if the computer is turned on or not.

He opens the window and looks outside.  What's outside is up to you, but they're certainly quite high up.  "Question one.  If there are only twenty rooms on each floor, why does your end in 31?"

He looks to the floor below.  "Question two.  Has anyone ever survived a jump from the 3rd year windows?  How easy is it to climb down?"

He noted Naoto's funny accent when speaking the word 'stories', but felt it was nothing of severe concern.  Akihiro fidgets around with the key in his pocket.  Seems to still be there.

Say, "Well then, have a safe trip. And I just noticed but that's an awfully long tie this uniform has..."

my79cQb.png

(Goddamnit why are they separate!?)

Stay in front of his room until Naoto is out of sight, then try your key on his door.

mBBFzmX.png