Fuwagakuen! 「An MSPaint Forum Visual Novel」

Aniki

Once again, a change in management! From now on, either me or Maefdomn will be continuing the game. What you can expect from now on:
  • Decrease in quality;
  • Less sprites and worse expressions, if any;
  • While inadvertently, it is possible some characters will change their speech patterns or personalities. Consider this the Mikozaki virus.

Now that those good news got you really excited for what's to come, back to our regular broadcast!

Then say, "Won't you... comfort me?"

I regret nothing

Rejection.png

Say, "Kind of. Anyway, that Sachiko is really mysterious, isn't she? I barely know anything about her, but it felt like she was staring at me when we were in class earlier. Can you tell me something about her? Like, anything."

RKiXuE7.png

1IwnEjn.png

Akihiro lets go of a sigh. He then takes his wallet and takes a peek, then places it back under his blazer.

"Oi, Chiyago, let's continue on with that adventure."

Akihiro then proceeds to Dotonbori, hoping to find a great restaurant to eat in. The two walk around and settle for a ramen shop.

Who doesn't love ramen? Ramen is basically Japan's third best delicacy.

>lass

So it's Tiago, huh.

Akihiro lets go of a sigh. He then takes his wallet and takes a peek, then places it back under his blazer.

"Oi, Chiyago, let's continue on with that adventure."

Akihiro then proceeds to Dotonbori, hoping to find a great restaurant to eat in. The two walk around and settle for a ramen shop.

Who doesn't love ramen? Ramen is basically Japan's third best delicacy.

While searching for a ramen shop, Akihiro suddenly says:

"Chiyago, let's make a bet. Whoever can finish a whole bowl of ramen with at least 10g of wasabi mixed in it first can make the other person do anything for the whole day. Deal?"

Delays delays... Efficiency efficiency...

gREGTIG.png

a78iAOO.png

You both order ramen, along with the appropriate amount of condiment. You both start at the same time.

After a while...

ZQuDKcJ.png

He goes to rapidly buy a drink. You quickly do the same, now that you've somehow endured through that.

You can now order Chiyago around for a day. Mind you this is a mere bet.

Akihiro faces away from Akihiro and takes his phone out. With a swift motion of his hand, he flips it open and places it near his ear.

With his best impression of a deep-voiced agent, he says "Ore da. Prepare the thing."

He then looks over to Chiyago, with a devious look on his face. Crooked smile and gazing eyes; the face of a demented scientist.

"Sou ka. El Psy Congroo," Akihiro says as he places his phone back in his blazer.

Akihiro then faces Chiyago. "Let's go. Nippon Den Den Town," he tells him, before giving off a demented laugh, akin to a mad scientist.

Akihiro then heads off to Nipponbashi with Chiyago. Akihiro's goal? Chiyago will go and cosplay for him.