Discouraged Workers - IndieGoGo

Rose

『Discouraged Workers』 is an indie kinetic novel produced by YGGDRASIL STUDIO. The game is the fifth in the Project DW series. It supports both English and Korean, and is available for PC(Win/Mac/Linux/SteamOS), Mobile(iOS/Android/BlackBerry), OUYA and PS Vita.

『Discouraged Workers』 is a satirical story based on the popular Korean soap operas-styled plot. It compares Ga-Yeon’s bleak everyday life to the dark side of youth. 

A hospital coordinator, Ga-Yeon, fell in love with a doctor at the hospital she was working in and they had an affair even though the doctor was a married man. But when the director found out, she was fired. For over a year she tried to find another job, but her mental uneasiness eventually made her give up and she became a recluse. 

A year later, in the spring of 2013, her younger sister, Hye-Na, and her first love Yun-Woo come to her.

A story about the dark side of today’s youth and pretty serious everyday life happening around Ga-Yeon.

Ok, I don't really know what else to add in the quote, but you can check everything in the indiegogo page. It gets kinda hard to understand stuff because of the author's english, but it looks like a nice project. I'm considering backing it.

Link: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/discouraged-workers-an-indie-visual-novel

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Looks like you can apply for a rating specifically for games that are sold digitally only.

125qu8o.jpg

Thank you for your kindness...((´^ω^))

Looks like FruitsJAM need to apply ESRB if they want to sell on Amazon.com...((´^ω^))

I will read ESRB homepage with care. It might take time and effort...((´^ω^))

Thank you for your kindness...((´^ω^))

Looks like FruitsJAM need to apply ESRB if they want to sell on Amazon.com...((´^ω^))

I will read ESRB homepage with care. It might take time and effort...((´^ω^))

Caution: No one in the adult game industry gets their games rated by the ESRB.  I would take care before going down this route unless you're confident there's benefit to doing so in your specific situation.  This isn't like Japan where eroge are expected to be rated.