Hello!

Hello!

I started playing visual novels on October 2012. I am not good at making decisions and I have a poor judgement, so usually I read walkthroughs to finish them.

The first visual novel I have played is Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate, which is untranslated and since I don't understand Japanese letters at all, I dropped it out.

Meanwhile, I got to know that a new anime that my friends were talking about, Little Busters, was actually an adaptation of the visual novel version-- That's when I started searching for the game, and I stumbled upon Fuwanovel. I'm looking forward to get to know with you all!

I am actually a really shy guy, but after reading various introductions from other users, I finally able to muster up courage to write this introduction.

Btw, sorry for bad grammar and overall English, cuz I'm Indonesian :rolleyes:/>

Welcome to Fuwanovel ^^

Little Busters is a great VN no matter if you're a beginner or an expert on VNs. I would recommend you Hoshizora no Memoria, it was one of the firts VNs I read.

Don't worry about your English, many people from here don't have English as the first language

Hi there! I have a Indonesian friend who lives in Madrid and talks English like crazy >.< I want to go to Spain. >.<

Yeah, Little Busters! is an awesome VN in many ways than one, so it's really worth reading.

I hope we'll get along well >.<

My favorite is Little Busters, but I've not played many so it is only temporary

I'm going to finish Sharin no Kuni Himawari no Shoujo& Steins;Gate later

Btw is the Ace Attorney and Professor Layton series considered a visual novel?

Welcome, dude! Take any rug in the house and sit tight! This here is a cozy little place for everyone.

I personally don't consider AA and Layton to be VNs. If anything, they're more like interactive dramas like Farenheit and Heavy Rain.

Also when I saw your name I was imagining you'd be Portuguese, haha.

I picked Luso as my name because it's my favorite character from Final Fantasy Tactics lol

I currently struggle with my Ever17 unable to find movie file trouble, and none of the solutions given have solved it ( I appreciate all of you guys's effort though )