Hello Guys!

eineajern

Hi I'm from Philippines. New to Visual Novels, Looking forward to read more!

I mostly read/played some Western developed Visual Novels released on steam.

I already have a list on what to read my only problem now is what to read first!

Here's the list.

-Dra+Koi

-Daibanchou

-Fate/Stay Night

-If my Heart Had Wings

-Majikoi

-Muv-Luv Series

-Dengeki Stryker

-Kamidori Alchemy Meister

-My Girlfriend is the president

Please recommend me on what should I read first hahahaha, I have no Idea to start!

Pleased to meet you all!

Welcome to the party! :D From your list I would recommend Fate/Stay Night or My girlfriend is the president first. Sure some of the others may be better but I don't think they should be read first for some reasons. Have fun. 

Welcome to the forums eineajern :D

Do you have any favorite VNs yet?

Yes I do!

Sunrider! I saw it on steam and I gave it a try cause its free and man I was hooked.

Now I'm waiting for its final chapter and the release date of its spin-off game Sunrider Academy.

I also liked Loren The Amazon Princess. After I finished reading it I thought to my self why not read more VNs?!

Now I'm here! hahahah!

Hello! Of that list, I've read Dra+Koi and it's quite the experience xD. I'd recommend it, but F/SN is pretty legendary. I hope you like it here. Come check out the fuwa skype group, also. We'd be glad to have ya

Thanks for the recommendation! I'll go check the group then!

Welcome to the community ^ ^! All of the VN's you mentioned are games I've yet to try as I also got into this genre recently.

If I could recommended you one, it would be 999. It's what got my hooked on Visual Novels soon after I completed the Phoenix Wright games~

Welcome to the community ^ ^! All of the VN's you mentioned are games I've yet to try as I also got into this genre recently.

If I could recommended you one, it would be 999. It's what got my hooked on Visual Novels soon after I completed the Phoenix Wright games~

Welcome aboard, eineajern.

Hope you have a  good time here!

I want to recommended majikoi but it's incompleted, and the patch is almost out.

so I recommended If my heart had wings first and My girlfriend is the president.

Nice to meet you! :mare:

Pilipino! Oy! Bby, buti na lang Pilipino ka.

Sana makita pa kita lalo dito sa forums. <3

Goodluck sa pagiging active, at sana makapagbasa ka pa ng mas maraming visual novels!

Welcome to the forums. <3

Salamat! Haha.

Magbabasa nako nang madaming Visual Novels!

Woah.. 7 out of that 9 of that list is also on my list,lol, but I can tell you that Im already done with dengeki stryker(it was really good and I enjoyed it alot, but it took me like 60-70 hours to play through all routes and skipping the text that I had already read), I played a little bit Kamidori( like a good 40-50 hours) before I put it on hold because I had other things to do, I'm currently reading Muv-Luv Trilogy( book 2 of 3). Kamidori and Daibanchou will all take like 200+ hours for full completion...my rough estimate. Dra+koi is really short but there is no BGM, but it should take a couple of days, or even 1 day if you marathon it.I'm still waiting on the Majikoi patch....and...F/SN is a classic, really long as well... as for the other two...meh..error 404, not enough action involved...but I can see we both enjyo action VN, anyways...moving on to the proper thing, Welcome to the Forums! Enjoy your stay :D

Woah.. 7 out of that 9 of that list is also on my list,lol, but I can tell you that Im already done with dengeki stryker(it was really good and I enjoyed it alot, but it took me like 60-70 hours to play through all routes and skipping the text that I had already read), I played a little bit Kamidori( like a good 40-50 hours) before I put it on hold because I had other things to do, I'm currently reading Muv-Luv Trilogy( book 2 of 3). Kamidori and Daibanchou will all take like 200+ hours for full completion...my rough estimate. Dra+koi is really short but there is no BGM, but it should take a couple of days, or even 1 day if you marathon it.I'm still waiting on the Majikoi patch....and...F/SN is a classic, really long as well... as for the other two...meh..error 404, not enough action involved...but I can see we both enjyo action VN, anyways...moving on to the proper thing, Welcome to the Forums! Enjoy your stay :D

Welp I better have a lot of free time to finish reading all in my list!