Hello fuwanovel citizen ...

Hi, I've been around for awhile but too shy to raise my voice and accepted my lurker status but now I want to post as well.

I started watching anime and read manga for 5 years, at the same time, kami-sama Keima made me google dating sim and lure me down the 2D road. Since then I think I played a lot, from my very first da capo + shuffle then g-senjou no maou, syarin, now I'm refreshing fuwa and translation group webpage everyday (maybe hours) hoping for a patch or someone pick up something (No, I dont do stupid stuffs like "When will it release" ; "hurry up"). 

My favourite VN so far is Rewrite, favourite route? Akane/Oppai ending nothing beat a gag plot twist, best ending ever!

Currently I'm waiting for Koiken otome and Harvest festa translation.

Let's get along.

Hiya TrapzHomucifer, glad you were finally able to crack open your shell and join us on the forums~

Rewrite is definitely one of my favorite VNs as well :D. Did you enjoy going through the hassle of unlocking everything for the Oppai Ending :makina:

How long have you been lurking for, by the way? I bet you can't top my 6 months!!

Hiya TrapzHomucifer, glad you were finally able to crack open your shell and join us on the forums~

Rewrite is definitely one of my favorite VNs as well :D. Did you enjoy going through the hassle of unlocking everything for the Oppai Ending :makina:

How long have you been lurking for, by the way? I bet you can't top my 6 months!!

I dont think its a hassle, it took quiet the effort but worth it. It was booby.

I think I start lurking around when I finished comyu last year, looking for discussion etc, probably around August