How will this work after torrents down?

Silvz

My question is simple: How will this are work after the torrents are down? Will we be able to ask for help and all in the same way [only for non-localized games]? And will FAQs and Support infos from the site still be available?

I know it's kinda silly, but since I'm downloading everything that I want before you take the torrents down, I will need some help to play them, and I think other users will too. And sorry if you alread explained that, but I didn't find this information anywhere.

Basically torrents go Bye Bye, and in their place Fuwa will either link the or host the patch for the game instead.  Because it might be a hurdle for people who have never patched before, they will also be giving greater support to helping people with patching the games with probably a guide on how to do so on the patch page with a link to the forums when necessary.

For the most part, NO GAMES WILL BE LINKED.

I should also note that this is probably the wrong place to put this thread, but I can't offer any suggestion for where otherwise.

I'm not 100% about Fuwa's releases that are going to be taken down, we haven't discussed this yet. But I don't think we'll take down the FAQs

We will be providing support like we always have in the future for patching as far as I know.

Nonetheless, take this with a grain of salt because we have not yet fully discussed how we'll handle technical support in the future.

My question is simple: How will this are work after the torrents are down? Will we be able to ask for help and all in the same way [only for non-localized games]? And will FAQs and Support infos from the site still be available?

I know it's kinda silly, but since I'm downloading everything that I want before you take the torrents down, I will need some help to play them, and I think other users will too. And sorry if you alread explained that, but I didn't find this information anywhere.

Yes FAQ's and support will still be on the site