Hyperdimension Neptunia+Spin offs

Monmon

Histoire is an INT-type character, obviously.

She has high INT. She's regarded as one of the powerful units in the game.

I never used her though. I can't give up Rom, you see. And Rom just can't be there without Ram.

So there.

She's basically a more powerful MAGES., I guess.

Although some would deny that.

My current progress in Neptunia Re;Birth 1

gqIeh.jpg

Just got Blanc and grinded her a few levels. Should I focus on raising lily levels between the CPUs? And how long would it take, best strategy (i.e. more battles or stronger enemies) etc?

Sorry I just replied.

I kinda died. Senran Kagura's taking up my time.

About Lily Ranks, don't even bother.

They aren't significant in R;B1. You'll be seeing their importance in R;B2.

If you want to though, create a disc with Lily Rank Up Lv. 5 (Harem) so that you'll be able to level it up faster.

Next thing you know, they're at Lily Rank 10!

Wait, 10 is the max? I thought I was doing decent with a few 4s :vinty: I've got nearly everyone at 3 but a couple couples ( :sachi: ), except Noire because I haven't gotten her back yet, or anyone else that joins later than beginning of chap5 for obvious reasons.

I'm already struggling between Noire and Neptune for my favorite in my party. I just love Neptune's puns and personality, but I also love Noire's quiet side (I like those type of characters) and devotion to Lowee, and her brash side is awesome, so I'm stuck between the two. Also, flat is justice.

I'm already struggling between Noire and Neptune for my favorite in my party. I just love Neptune's puns and personality, but I also love Noire's quiet side (I like those type of characters) and devotion to Lowee, and her brash side is awesome, so I'm stuck between the two. Also, flat is justice.

The Tsundere or the moe.

Personally I prefer Neptune but Compai is mai waifu

who else makes pudding for NepNep (^-^)

I somehow typo'd so hard, every Noire needs to be changed to Blanc :kosame: I don't like Noire that much, she's bland for a tsundere :(

I was supposed to point that out. Thank god you noticed.

Anyway, I like Noire because her butt is so cute when she walks.

I had a hard time choosing because Neptune is so fun, Noire is so cute, Vert is just agh, and Blanc is just plain adorable. Add the sisters into the equation, and everything's chaotic.

So I settled with Neptune.

Because I can't lewd her.

Anyway, I like Noire because her butt is so cute when she walks.

True story: when Noire was first being introduced in cutscenes, I kept wondering ,"Why does everybody like this one so much? IF is both cuter and more likeable." Then she joined my party, and I set her to leader. Then I started running, and realized, "Oh, that's why they like her".

Regardless, IF is still best girl from where I'm standing, but I'm still only in chapter 2 with 4 party members. :D

True story: when Noire was first being introduced in cutscenes, I kept wondering ,"Why does everybody like this one so much? IF is both cuter and more likeable." Then she joined my party, and I set her to leader. Then I started running, and realized, "Oh, that's why they like her".

I was like, 'wtf is this voice'?

The English voice was really weird. The JAP voice was 'mkay.

Anyway, Noire is just so lewd.

Praise Planeptune.

One question regarding this game:

I really want to buy it, but I know that there is beside the version for ps3 also a remake for the vita. Because I don´t own a vita yet I wanted to ask if the latter version is so much improved, that I´m better off waiting until I buy a vita (probably still quite some time) or should I just buy the one for the ps3 now if it doesn´t really matter?

One question regarding this game:

I really want to buy it, but I know that there is beside the version for ps3 also a remake for the vita. Because I don´t own a vita yet I wanted to ask if the latter version is so much improved, that I´m better off waiting until I buy a vita (probably still quite some time) or should I just buy the one for the ps3 now if it doesn´t really matter?

If you can't buy it on Steam, just go for the Vita version. Everybody loves it more.

I did devolve this conversation to the best grill topic, All according to Keikaku.  :scottsune: 

Anyway best grill for me is Blanc and 2nd best would be MAGES. with Broccoli deserving a special mention because I like her speech pattern.

Two new games have been announced for the series. One is a game where Blanc and Neptune are fighting zombies, and another is Neptunia vs. Sega Hard Girls. Both are for the Vita I believe. 

I know of Hyperdimension Neptunia U the crappy Dynasty Warriors clone with random clothes being torn off.

But oh god why do we have a spin-off-crossover game. You literally can not get any lower than that!

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2015/03/15/upcoming-hyperdimension-neptunia-vs-sega-hard-girls-game-announced-for-ps-vita

If you can't buy it on Steam, just go for the Vita version. Everybody loves it more.

Steam version had game crashing bugs days after release JRPG's almost always get crap ports.

That and its better on the Vita anyway.