Cissu! new here

Vince

well, i'm not actually 'new' here, since i've been a silent reader for a long time, lol.

setting that aside, here i am, hoping to formally join the forum (。ò ∀ ó。).

i've started reading visual novels around 2-3 years ago (dont remember the exact time). i think that was fate stay night vn, after watching that great (bitter) version of the anime, both the saber route and the unlimited blade works movie. long story short, that was what made me start this vn-reading carrier. after then i started to read more (still the translated, and staying away from the unstranslated and partial ones).

until i met majikoi, searching for the patch, i registered into fuwanovel, asked few members, got the patch, and read it. and after that i found the patch is still partial version, heck, swim or sink, i thought (i really hated reading something half-assed). i installed translation aggregator and ith and just like that i started reading untranslated vns. 

i've read around 25++ visual novels, including untranslated ones and some-dropped ones.

the vns i've read

- Fate stay night

- Fate hollow ataraxia

- nanairo reincarnation

- grisaia no kajitsu

- grisaia meikyuu (i'm reading it now)

- yumina the ethereal (minus the yumina and true ending, my hdd was busted while reading the true ending and it's too much pain in the ass to re-read and GRIND and level-up the characters ┌(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )┐)

- majikoi series

- deardrops

- akatsuki no goei trinity

- steins gate

- chaos head

- g senjou no maou

- sharin no kuni

- and some more other vn i'm too lazy to remember

that's it for my self intro, korekara yoroshiku onegaishimasu ne minna ┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

- yumina the ethereal (minus the yumina and true ending, my hdd was busted while reading the true ending and it's too much pain in the ass to re-read and GRIND and level-up the characters ┌(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )┐)

Oh god.. the pain of the grind in that one. I feel it. I am severely under leveled on Super Hard against the final boss of Yumina's route. I am honestly considering just stopping since the last 4 hours of me playing it have been wasted. 

That aside, welcome to the forums! ^-^ Don't get forget that Clannad is a must read. ;)

welcome, and have a good time ^_^

And dont forget to read tsukihime and the muv luv series.

i kinda dropped tsukihime post-hdd blown, now that vn is sinking at my new laptop. will read some later time. lol.

and for muvluv, too big size for my connection now, could only torrent at 10-60 kbps, plain shit network speed.

thanks

Welcome to the party! :D

Tyr has joined the party!

Oh god.. the pain of the grind in that one. I feel it. I am severely under leveled on Super Hard against the final boss of Yumina's route. I am honestly considering just stopping since the last 4 hours of me playing it have been wasted. 

That aside, welcome to the forums! ^-^ Don't get forget that Clannad is a must read. ;)

for the yumina, NO WAY i'm gonna re-play and grind it from beggining, might use cheat engine and just flick everything outta my way. if i have the time and motivation to redownload it. and i haven't read nor watch clannad. lol.

Greeting, TyR-san

Welcome to the Fuwanovel Forums .4ewmT.gif

by the ways, what's your current reading vn?

Enjoy your stay and sometime drop by on Fuwachat.

i'm reading ourai no gahkthun now. as for grisaia no meikyuu, decided to kinda postpone it.

for some whatever reason, i really don't want to read meikyuu if i don't have the third vn of grisaia (rakuen). lol

kochira koso yoroshiku onegaishimasu~

welcome to Fuwa! hope you enjoy your time here!  :D

ossu!

Welcome, hope you will enjoy it here :)

thanks haha

I'm willing to put in 150 hours to Kamidori again man.

It's all for the levels.

well, actually it's not completely true that i don't want to grind again.

it's about downloading the game, my connection now is too bad that i want to cry.

even for torrent, i'd happy if i get 70 kbps speed. kbps.

usually it's around 30-40. lolz.

and i haven't read yumina and the true ending. so. yeah. if someone would send me a copy of yumina i'll play it. :wahaha: