Hiya!

ross67344

I'm from Canada and got in to VNs after starting Muvluv Alternative.

I'm really bad at completing visual novels, but usually manage to get through the main path. I usually revisit one of those incomplete VNs after a while and finish another path The novels I've read so far:

Muvluv trilogy

Sengoku Rance (main path only)

Fate/Stay night (Fate path only)

I know it's not a very long list, but I'm actually mostly a League player. lol

I'm currently trying to get through Daibanchou but it's so hard. Does anyone have a good walkthrough? Also which path is the "main" path? The wikia is pretty hard to understand. I'm looking along the lines of that walkthrough for Rance by nalmar.

After I'm done Daibanchou, I have Kamidori Alchemy Master and G Senjou no Maou queued up. And I'll get around to finishing the other paths for Fate/Stay night and Sengoku Rance eventually.

Cheers! I'm mostly a lurker so I won't be posting much

Welcome, welcome!

You have a problem finishing VNs? Believe me, so do I sometimes. When I first read Fate it took me a year and a half. Sometimes I just get distracted from it (funny enough.. I was a major League player back then too.. correlation?).

I digress. Welcome to Fuwa. :)

I'm from Canada and got in to VNs after starting Muvluv Alternative.

I'm really bad at completing visual novels, but usually manage to get through the main path. I usually revisit one of those incomplete VNs after a while and finish another path The novels I've read so far:

Muvluv trilogy

Sengoku Rance (main path only)

Fate/Stay night (Fate path only)

I know it's not a very long list, but I'm actually mostly a League player. lol

I'm currently trying to get through Daibanchou but it's so hard. Does anyone have a good walkthrough? Also which path is the "main" path? The wikia is pretty hard to understand. I'm looking along the lines of that walkthrough for Rance by nalmar.

After I'm done Daibanchou, I have Kamidori Alchemy Master and G Senjou no Maou queued up. And I'll get around to finishing the other paths for Fate/Stay night and Sengoku Rance eventually.

Cheers! I'm mostly a lurker so I won't be posting much

Welcome friend see ya around

Dude, another Muv-Luv fan, though you should have at least done unlimited first, doing alternative first is kinda cutting in the middle of the story  F/SN, a good choice as always, I haven't played Rance because he appeals to me as a total dick and I probably can't stand him, btw, I'm also playing Kamidori Alchemy Meister, I have about 50-60 hours invested into it so far , Currently chapter 6 out of 9, and I have done some of the extra grinding for 100% clear on some dungeons, but gameplay VN are really time consuming, and the fact that you play games means you have less time to spend on it. I play games too , and it is either all games, all Vn/anime, or a combo of both. Anyways, getting back on track to why I'm here in the first place, Welcome to the forums! :D  

My oh my, another Canadian joins our ranks! Welcome!

You have some a good visual novels queued up. I recommend that you read G-senjou no maou first since it's got an amazing story, but if you want to go with the also awesome kamidori alchemy meister, then be prepared for a very long, yet great, ride.

• 2 weeks later...