Your favorite Haganai Girl

Sakimichi

Favorite Haganai Girl  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your favorite Haganai Girl?

This poll is closed to new votes

Here's what i think...

Kodaka realized that the girls are starting to like him, he couldn't reject anyone but he couldn't accept anyone either.

If he accepts one girl to be more than a friend, then the rest of the party could get hurt (except Maria..lol)

He'd rather choose to be on neutral grounds, playing the oniichan-role and insists to everyone in the club that they are all friends and he treats everyone equally.

Rikka realizes this and wanted to convince him that it's not gonna work out in the long run, but of course Kodaka didn't want to listen to her because he knew it himself that she's right.

Now that Meat finally confesses, this might be a test to let Kodaka show his true personality by forcing him out of his playing safe zone (or it was pure honesty on her part).

I think the anime is going that way too. I hope this somehow has some connection to Kate (I mean, they wouldn't put her there for nothing), she's a character that has much room for development. That said, I also think Yozora had her spotlight on the first season, but I've been rooting for Sena since the first season, so...

tbh, i don't really think the anime ever intended maria to be taken as a "serious" love interest. she's always been more of a kobato support character than anything else.

Yeah, I agree. I think Maria is cute and everything, but she would never become a love interest for Kodaka (or for anyone xD)

All i can say after the last episode is WTF??

Season 3 better be coming after that farce of a finale. NO CLUE why they didnt make this 24 episodes to tell the whole story. Fail

i dunno, yukimura playing with kodaka's "Yaoi Hole"made the episode pretty fantastic imo.

also ryoji:

(warning to everyone else, spoils both season's endings. read at own risk.)

the first season's ending was just as bad. they ended it with kodaka finally realising that he and she were friends in the past, and then end it with no progression. it didn't even play well into the second season, because almost immediately after telling kodaka that they weren't friends anymore, she goes and throws the childhood friend thing in everyone else's face.

they wouldn't end the series on a cliffhanger like that if they weren't going to make a third season or end it with a movie. i'm going to throw my guess out there now, kodaka chases down yozora within the first 5 minutes. that or it starts with her being back, and then they backlog to explain how they brought her back.

Is it possible they did it just to make a season 3?

As Ryoji said, the only words for this chapter would be WTF.

I mean, I think they could have wrapped up everything in the last chapter.

By the way, I'm sure Kodaka was about to confess to Sena right before the receives Yozora's message. Yozora's always getting in their way

Just watched the last chapter, seems like it's gonna get a third season or movie...or ovas, something at least.

Also, for me it's confirmed that Rika is the best character of the series.

agreed..Rika is the best character of the series..

they also need to have a season 3, because Yozora is stilll unhappy..

that's my opinion though..

Oh, I was basing my vote off the first season, never saw the second.

How was the second season? I saw the entire first, the OVA, but I haven't had time to watch the second. Judging by the huge amount of spoilers, something interesting happens.

Is it worth watching?

Oh, I was basing my vote off the first season, never saw the second.

How was the second season? I saw the entire first, the OVA, but I haven't had time to watch the second. Judging by the huge amount of spoilers, something interesting happens.

Is it worth watching?

Yes, it was very entertaining up until the last episode which was HORRIBLE. But i guess they are leaving it open for season 3. Ill have more on this in my Winter Season Review coming soon.

Yes, it was very entertaining up until the last episode which was HORRIBLE. But i guess they are leaving it open for season 3. Ill have more on this in my Winter Season Review coming soon.

I actually enjoyed the last episode quite a bit, until THE LAST 30 SECONDS. That was annoying.

• 3 weeks later...