I'm finally back............for now

Totodile

Yea so after being away for 4 months i'm finally back to fuwa. Been so stumped with work for the Christmas season i didn't even get a break, i even did a 17 hour shift on Christmas day which wasn't so fun. I finally got a 4 day holiday break which ends tomorrow so i though i'd give a visit to all my old haunts and dust off ye old accounts. Since i didn't have a Christmas or New Years who wants to tell me about their's? i'm curious to know how you guys spent it.  

Welcome back, that kind of sucks how you had to work during Christmas. I hope you got paid well for it.

As for me, I mostly spent my holiday break writing while listening to Impressionist music. Not the most exciting way to spend your time, but I enjoyed it. Also, I finally got around to reading Narcissu, which is now one of my favorite Visual Novels.

It does, my job knows not the meaning of time off but it's understandable, without my job there is no port trade. As for being paid well i got my standard rate albeit a few shillings for the Christmas day and New Years day overtimes. Writing is a great way to spend the holiday, i used to do a lot of fiction back in college every moment i got. 

Welcome back...and ur name...

Ayyyeeee i'm a world destroyer. I hope i don't get someone commenting "but your name is spelled wrong" else i might go off on a mofo  :saber:

Welcome back!

Good to be back, i've also taken the liberty of being front too

That joke was funnier when i was drunk 2 years ago

People coming on and off on the forums is always a thing so it's fine. In fact I'll be back to work on the 12th so I'll spend less time at home again, finally.

My holiday is pretty much the standard one I guess. Visit several relatives, hang out with friends, and read some manga/VN or watch anime on my rest days. I'm starting to miss work though.