[Recruitment] Koi Suru Kanojo no Bukiyou na Butai Translation Project

doppel222

Koi Suru Kanojo no Bukiyou na Butaixohxqu.png

GAME:

恋する彼女の不器用な舞台

DESCRIPTION:

The students at Hayakubo Academy are all excited about the upcoming culture festival. However, the clubs with not many members have a problem on their hands: if they don’t complete the task that the student council assigned them for the festival, then their club will be disbanded.

For the literary club which Ichigo was part of, they must prove that they deserve a club room and funds by selling 100 copies of their latest work. His childhood friend Mayuu, who used to be a famous actress, was worried about losing a place to call her own, while his underclassmen and writer Sena had no desire to join another club. However, they had only sold 35 copies at the last festival and they couldn’t see how they could meet their goal with only the three of them in the club.

The leader of the 2-member drama club, Momoka, came to them and offered them with a solution. Their club would be disbanded if they didn’t put on a great play at the culture festival, so she asked them to write a script for them and also to take part in the play. She also wanted Mayuu to return to the stage. Will the literature club and drama club successfully complete their tasks?

Via: VNDB

I'm going to start a translation project for this game. Kantoku is one of the favorite artist so when I heard he's going to be part of another visual novel project, I thought I'll try to translate it but I don't have enough knowledge in the japanese language. Someone is trying to help me but he ended up getting busy in his own life. He told me to ask some people in the forums or IIRC for some help. I can only handle the engineering and script editing in the main game.

Currently recruiting:
TL and TLC

PM me for those who want to do the job.

Screenshots:

Postponed:
Looking for new translators.
Edited by doppel222

You do realize they used the same base face model for all four heroines...?  If that isn't cutting corners, I don't know what is.  I mean, most companies have a base of like eight or nine basic models that they reuse in most of their games' heroines and male characters (AXL being the most egregious user of this tactic)... but you can tell just by looking at them they were given the same base pattern and basically tweaked some of the particulars.

You do realize they used the same base face model for all four heroines...?  If that isn't cutting corners, I don't know what is.  I mean, most companies have a base of like eight or nine basic models that they reuse in most of their games' heroines and male characters (AXL being the most egregious user of this tactic)... but you can tell just by looking at them they were given the same base pattern and basically tweaked some of the particulars.

Isn't that like saying Madoka Magica characters all have square chins?

Reminds me of Giga's Kiss series, is it the same artist? Looks like it, the same-face is strong in that one.

The first and last screenshot bothers me, but I'm sure it'll be edited.

Goodluck!

I'm a fan of Kantoku's art as well, since it looks delicious.

It is amazing though. 

You got it already even though it just got released.

Have my applause.

-claps-

Everything are still raw translation. We will assure you guys that we're not going to release it in a crappy translation.

• 4 weeks later...

That on its own wouldn't be that bad, it's not like they're the first to reuse faces. What really puts me off is that whenever they look directly at the camera you can see that the left and right halves of their faces are absolutely identical.

Anyway, I didn't come here just to complain about the game. Best of luck with your translation!

• 2 weeks later...