Fuwa's YGO Thread

madvanced

This past few days some members, including me, of Fuwa's skype group have started to play Yu-Gi-Oh using the online and free client YGOPro, so we thought of making a thread to expand this to the rest of the Fuwan's in the forums.

We don't plan to do anything fancy with this thread other than make a place for people that like Yu-Gi-Oh to be able to play with each other.

So I'll just post the names of the Fuwans that play this from time to time.

Madvanced(This one is a given)

HMN

Snowtsuku

blick winkel

Blue Ember

Babiker

jeftai

There's a chance that I'm forgetting someone and if I do I apologize.

Now without further ado, let's just have some fun playing.

what's the difference beween YGOPro vs Duel Network?

I knew about Duel Network before but not YGOPro, so I'm just wondering what the difference is between them for players

Dueling network is in the browser but it is entirely manual.

YGPro is downloadable but it is completely automatic.

Anyway, the new ban list killed my hero deck with Super Polymerization being limited and Stratos being banned : (. I remember the 3 super polymerization days. The fun times.

Why stratos is still banned is beyond me. Even with their full arsenal, I don't think heroes would be overpowered in the current meta. They get lots of free advantage with the mask gimmicks, but we have other strong decks out there. Oh well. 

Raigeki surprised me, though. I don't think it's a card that should be in the game, mostly because it supports OTKs too much... Is asking for a game that lasts more than 6 turns too much, I wonder.

Why stratos is still banned is beyond me. Even with their full arsenal, I don't think heroes would be overpowered in the current meta. They get lots of free advantage with the mask gimmicks, but we have other strong decks out there. Oh well. 

Raigeki surprised me, though. I don't think it's a card that should be in the game, mostly because it supports OTKs too much... Is asking for a game that lasts more than 6 turns too much, I wonder.

I can usually do a 1 turn beelze with a good draw so raigeki would be meaningless then, but I see where you're coming from. It's basically an op version of darkhole since you keep your monsters.