The Official Japanese Video Blog Thread

OriginalRen

It's been awhile since I've posted some videos, but I have some footage of Ikebukuro and Shinjiku I need to edit, so I'll try to get some of that up over the weekend.

Shinjiku huh.

It's named similarly to some other place.

I forgot.

Derailing:

Ooo neat been years since i lived in japan im kinda jealous of you

Huh. It's like you've experienced a lot of things already.

...How old are you?

• 2 weeks later...

Thattangent where you make it seem important you know about Love Live when it's nothing compared to the rest of the video's content was weird.

I guess it was to get across that while I constantly make fun of Love Live, without its influence I wouldn't have met such awesome friends. It's kind of the same thing with anything honestly, I just used that as an example.

• 4 weeks later...

For those of you who follow this thread, I have updated my video blog with a farewell video (a little late on the upload, sorry) and a return video to kick things off again. I am always looking for new video suggestions, so let me know what you want to see and I can make it happen.

Edit: That Love Live concert is at the Saitama Super Arena this weekend, but apparently tickets were only available back in September.

• 2 weeks later...