395: The Fall of Rome

Aniki

"I'm bored." King Crysis said to no one in particular.

"It seems the there are some who display their resistance against your assimilating Goth territories. They call it akin to "bullying"."

"Eh. What can they do about it. I'm still bored. " King Crysis started twirling a pen. Wait a pen? Hmm... We'll he started to think of how the Romans have their big Empire.

He is then reminded of the cruelties Empress Aneki made him do in his future reincarnations.

"Slave, I grow bored of playing with Goths. I want to crush Rome. Send Empress Aneki a Declaration of War."

"As you wish. Oh, would you like to send Old King Rooke's pig with that? He may be out of the picture but..."

"Very well, send the Declaration on that geezer's pig that we were supposed to eat."

The Huns change directions. We shall now attack North-Westernly, with the intention of heading for Aneki's Western Roman Empire.

wynaut_1400963307.png

In which case, there's a Western Rome right on your left which needs some arse kicking.

Ah well, you can't really do anything about it. Born in Europe, learn European history; Born in Asia, learn Asian history.

Nice one! 

You've completely sidestepped the bonus issue with this little history lesson. How cunning.

"I should probably appoint a new adviser... You, thrall, come here.

Yes, your Lordship, my Lord, sir?

Your my new adviser.

Oh, no no no no no I couldn't, your Highness, my Eminence, oh thee of Royal Blood.

You will become my adviser or I'll have you killed!

But is there a difference, my Royal Grace your Majesty, sir?

...I like your guts. I'll have you come with me to Britannia. We will continue the invasion.

Milord, you'll set foot in Britannia? Do you not fear for your life, sir? As your adviser, I suggest you continue to cower away from all the fighting, or someone might take thee for a strong and capable leader, your Imperial Highness.

Yes, you're definitely going to Britannia. Actually, I'll have you carry me on your back. We'll set out on foot and embark on the nearest ship! Onwards!"

-A conversation between King Tiag of Varela and some random slave from his court, who didn't end up dying anytime soon.

I think the Saxons just don't care anymore. Ship production has stopped, and Anglo-Saxon coffers are empty. The rest of the Danish land is rich and prospering though. They might become a country of traders. Maybe they'll emigrate to the Netherlands.

CHARGE SOLDIERS!! kill them!!! all of them!!! claim territories of east roman empire.

9 + 1 = 10

Some attacks were directed at the Huns. They deserve it, my lord.

I was told to say "The Vandals attack the Gothic lands again," by a member who said he couldnt log in.

6 + 1 = 7

Poor Goths. They keep getting pushed around. 

Onwards to Asia manor! We need to advance towards Constantinople

8 + 2 = 10

I attack Ani's empire once again

49/10 + 0 ..... = 5

My lord, we have captured the city of Lutetia, which was held by the local Parisii tribes! Shall we move our capital here or shall we remain in Aachen?

I think the Saxons just don't care anymore. Ship production has stopped, and Anglo-Saxon coffers are empty. The rest of the Danish land is rich and prospering though. They might become a country of traders. Maybe they'll emigrate to the Netherlands.

I highly doubt it, my lord. Our Norse neighbours might not respect our independence. In any case, we have secured Britannia. The lords allied with us seem to be claiming our recently captured lands. Shall we put a stop to this, my lord?

(No effect on the game. Just carry on.)

6 + 1 = 7

I do not like these divisions in my territory, nor do I like being made a fool of. 

Men, we shall begin by attacking the Sassanid army and reclaiming our land!

0 + 4 = 4/2 = 2

baGdNqk.png

Meanwhile in Prussia, the Lombard people prosper. Its Frankish neighbours were too occupied with capturing Gaul that they have been forgotten and the Hunnic savages did not even know the Lombards existed. Lombardia was prosperous.

danzig_stower_10.jpg

Lombard capital of Danzig.

Their army was a force to be reckoned. They have developed fearsome weapons and strong armour. Their arrows kill with precision. Their warmachines rule the lands. Their warships rule the waves. They were virtually unstoppable. 

00109295.jpg?1312235083

The March of the Lombard Army

Back in Rome, the dark ages were finally marked as the great Empress was killed. The assassin was reportedly from the faraway lands of Sinae. Is there no more hope for Rome?

s-lucretia1.jpg

Empress Aneki killed by some Chinese person.

King Crysis stares at the map that shows the current situation. The tides seem to have turned.

He points to a nearby slave and snaps, "You there! How could you let this happen. I just let up the on Goths for just a bit and they cut my territories into half. "

Before the slave could respond or whatsoever, he was already being dragged away for execution.

King Crysis then ordered for his slaves to send the same letter to all the warring countries, except Rome and the Goths. It read, "

To all my fellow rulers,

The Western Roman Empire is a common enemy we all share. I shall propose we take care of Empress Aneki before I take over all of you. I shall show mercy to those that can serve me the head of Western Rome's Emperor. Live long and prosper or something. "

King Crysis gave one last look and shrugged. He then sent it to all the other nations but Empress Aneki, and the Goths. The Goths were gonna die.

We shall spare three units to attack the Sassasnids down South, while everything else will be directed at any Goths I can lay an attack on. I will not allow any other countries to be attacked.

Soldiers, time to deploy our finest technologies...Prepare them!!!!

Gentlemen, it's time to throw our Nightmare Battalion!! Ride your almighty horses, Nightmare battalion, with the power of your spears and swords, you'll crush these Vandals basterds!, strike them at the north position you can claim of their territory.

ANnd this time, i'll participte in the battle : I ASSUME DIRECT CONTROL ON UNIT 001.

I in turn will attack Gothic lands right back. 

Farewell Goths. You were like an annoying gnat in my ear and have likely cost me the game. 

Don't worry, as the harbinger of the humanity, destroying the pityful goth empire won't stop me from crushing ever human on earth, live, live with the fear of being destroyed.

And the Europeans proved themselves to be Europeans to the very end eh...Bickering over the most pitiful land. If you do meet your end, Kuu the Goth, I shall remember you forever as the most courageous, loyal and helpful ally. Poems of your feats shall forever be recited by the people of Persia, in palaces and temples Europeans can only dream of laying eyes on.

4097775-7388403077-EricB.gif

*stares at the annoying brown thorns of Europe .*

tumblr_inline_muu1yysd5o1rjypy0.jpg

*Spits.*

I highly doubt it, my lord. Our Norse neighbours might not respect our independence. In any case, we have secured Britannia. The lords allied with us seem to be claiming our recently captured lands. Shall we put a stop to this, my lord?

What? Who's claiming what? Why haven't I heard of this before now? Blast them! I'm so angry right now I'll go and take what's left of Britannia myself!

In the meanwhile, our troops are to cross the channel and take all coastal territories they can get their hands on.

And the Europeans proved themselves to be Europeans to the very end eh...Bickering over the most pitiful land. If you do meet your end, Kuu the Goth, I shall remember you forever as the most courageous, loyal and helpful ally. Poems of your feats shall forever be recited by the people of Persia, in the palaces and temples Europeans can only dream of laying eyes on.

Excuse me! I certainly haven't stopped trying to attack Roman lands! And I haven't bickered with anyone else so far.

...Although I'm not really aiming for Rome anyways...

What? Who's claiming what? Why haven't I heard of this before now? Blast them! I'm so angry right now I'll go and take what's left of Britannia myself!

In the meanwhile, our troops are to cross the channel and take all coastal territories they can get their hands on.

Excuse me! I certainly haven't tried trying to attack Roman lands! And I haven't bickered with anyone else so far.

...Although I'm not really aiming for Rome anyways...

Italy is too warm for penguins anyway. Should stick to the sad dreary, boring lands of the north.