395: The Fall of Rome

Aniki

The Saxons are to continue battling the Chinese on the Iberian Peninsula, we shall chase them all the way to Sicily once the Peninsula has been cleared. That is all.

No nonsense this time, the King is currently busy squabbling with the locals and I have been appointed as the commander-in-charge until he is once again available.

Have a good evening and peaceful death.

8+ 40/10 =12

or

8+39/10=11

The Saxons are to continue battling the Chinese on the Iberian Peninsula, we shall chase them all the way to Sicily once the Peninsula has been cleared. That is all.

No nonsense this time, the King is currently busy squabbling with the locals and I have been appointed as the commander-in-charge until he is once again available.

Have a good evening and peaceful death.

8+ 40/10 =12

or

8+39/10=11

The Chinese are all but gone my lord, short for this small little territory

agQa8DA.png

The Chinese forces continue to conquer the territories of the Huns near the Italian Peninsula. If there are forces to spare, the Chinese Empire will conquer territories on the Italian Peninsula.

1+2=3

Sorry my lord, the soldiers have been playing around with these European women so much, they seem to have forgotten their methods of fighting...

uMHimUm.png

The admiral of the diplomatic committee sent to the Franks the head of one of their Royal dog, killed by one of the Goths conglomerate's Assassins, of course, that's the tradition of the new goth conglomerate to signify the declaration of war.

The Harbinger Grigor, of the Military commitee declared : "We are going to give the franks a good teaching, our nightmare batalions are the best units in the world, and they are going to be taught the taste of steel, onwards soldiers, to victory!!"

The nightmare batallions advances in the north, in order to claim every Franks's lands!

I'm heading south, attacking goths. The goal is to control the west side of their territory

92/10 + 3 = 12

The attack of the Goths has left us with little gained, my lord

The admiral of the diplomatic committee sent to the Franks the head of one of their Royal dog, killed by one of the Goths conglomerate's Assassins, of course, that's the tradition of the new goth conglomerate to signify the declaration of war.

The Harbinger Grigor, of the Military commitee declared : "We are going to give the franks a good teaching, our nightmare batalions are the best units in the world, and they are going to be taught the taste of steel, onwards soldiers, to victory!!"

The nightmare batallions advances in the north, in order to claim every Franks's lands!

8+1=9

The Franks attack was devastating... We hardly managed to hold on to what land we can. We need aid against these Franks, my lord!

"Time for a swim!"... are the latest orders from the King.

So... after much interpretation I've concluded we are to continue chasing the Chinese empire. So let's do that. Board the ships and go after them!

Just don't forget about that small territory there.

4+0=4

Iberia is rid of the small eyed Asians, and we have secured two islands, plus a port on the Italian peninsula. 

Vv3mgub.png

Athens: Capital City of the Newly formed Hellenic League.

The King ponders the next move of the league while reading reports and messages. One of them suddenly catches his attention. Upon reading, his' face turns grim.

He beckons a messenger to come in.

"You called, my king?"

"Yes. I have received troubling reports from the north... Tell the army to attack the Old roman provinces in Croatia, before moving in to assist the Goths in the war against the Franks. And, if possible, capture the Vandal territories around the Adriatic sea...

"It will be done, my king."

The Messenger leaves, while the king reaches for the latest reports concerning the north-eastern front...

"The army is to attack the huns around the black sea.

You forgot my previous attack ya know... So maybe my new amount of territories gained should be counted into my new attack as well...

"The army is to attack the huns around the black sea."

27/10+6=9

"Yes. I have received troubling reports from the north... Tell the army to attack the Old roman provinces in Croatia, before moving in to assist the Goths in the war against the Franks. And, if possible, capture the Vandal territories around the Adriatic sea...

You forgot my previous attack ya know... So maybe my new amount of territories gained should be counted into my new attack as well...

I would like to remind everyone that you need to wait 24 hours between every attack. Attacks long before that will be ignored.

36/10+3=7

RznuMoo.png

We now control the black sea my lord, and we have met the Franks as well. Shall we proceed in destroying them?

"Chicken Chow Mein? Dongpo Pork? Sounds delicious!" are the latest orders from the King. I hope you can see where I'm going with this.

Italy is too far away to sail from our lands, lord. Either we attack the Perians, and get a port in the Adriatic sea, or we take the long route on land. Which shall we choose?

Italy is too far away to sail from our lands, lord. Either we attack the Perians, and get a port in the Adriatic sea, or we take the long route on land. Which shall we choose?

That does seem to be the case... Now how will I explain this to the king...?

We'll continue attacking the Iberian Peninsula, in particular, the Persian territories.