Digusting Weather ..

Tatsujin

I dislike this weather a lot. I can't stand the humidity. I hate warm and hot weather. I hate them a lot. I bet none of you lived in a desert, with no cold water, no air conditioner and the temperatures soared between 115 to 124 F. That's insane. I like normal, cool and cold weathers. I can adapt to cold weather well enough. Just put on some extra clothes and you are good.

I hope this damn disgusting stupid weather can get cold.

I dislike this weather a lot. I can't stand the humidity. I hate warm and hot weather. I hate them a lot. I bet none of you lived in a desert, with no cold water, no air conditioner and the temperatures soared between 115 to 124 F. That's insane. I like normal, cool and cold weathers. I can adapt to cold weather well enough. Just put on some extra clothes and you are good.

I hope this damn disgusting stupid weather can get cold.

I don't like hot weather very much either. But I absolutely can't stand the cold. The temperature here has yet to go below 0 C but I have already started freezing and my coat is too thin (though I at least bought a new warm jacket recently). I wanna switch with one of you guys!

Here, take this map.

5u8akJ5.png

Violet - Unbearably cold. Worthless.

Blue - Moderately cold. Bring winter gear.

Green - Bearably cold. Not the best, but it's the most desirable.

Prussian Blue - Perfect. Hail Switzerland.

Yellow - Bearably warm. You should be fine. Beaches are also nice in (some) of these areas.

Red - Moderately hot. Most of the heat is due to modernisation. Historically, most of these places were bearable.

Black - Unbearably hot. Worthless.

Here, take this map.

Yellow - Bearably warm. You should be fine. Beaches are also nice in (some) of these areas.

Red - Moderately hot. Most of the heat is due to modernisation. Historically, most of these places were bearable.

i laughed..since i`m from Melbourne

well its not that bad..i think. yes Its pain in the ass when u sweating a lots especially after shower.

Then again if its too hot to go outside i`m just gonna stay inside with my lovely fan..yes i dont have an AC.

Here, take this map.

5u8akJ5.png

I live in the yellow, woot woot. Fall/autumn is perfect in the central east coast of the US (i.e. Maryland), especially if you live by the water