OriginalRen: An Original Biography

solidbatman

Nope, my parents were pretty restrictive in terms of what they let us watch, and by the time I was old enough that they eased back on the rules the older, funny Simpsons episodes stopped being aired.  All I see on Fox is new-ish reruns  Dx

Ehhhh...I'd say no.  Every few episodes have a moment or two that is absolutely hilarious, but for the most part they're either really similar to other episodes or just feel badly written.

With my internet speed that could take several uninterrupted days of downloading.  I have a download speed of under 5 mb/s...The only other alternative is searching through pages of hosted episodes and finding a site that doesn't make me pay.  Stupid Netflix, not putting up any Simpsons episodes at all...

It averages around 3 mb/s, but we're technically paying for up to 5, so...yeah.  It takes me ≈2 hours to download 1 GB.

Don't you just hate when they give you a slower speed than you pay for?

Where I live, they only offer up to 1.5mb/s. I have to let a torrent run over night at the minimum. Good thing I have a giant stockpile of unwatched anime and VNs already downloaded

With my internet speed that could take several uninterrupted days of downloading.  I have a download speed of under 5 mb/s...The only other alternative is searching through pages of hosted episodes and finding a site that doesn't make me pay.  Stupid Netflix, not putting up any Simpsons episodes at all...

I have 5 Mb/s and several gigabytes take around an hour or so. Surely your internet isn't THAT much slower, right?

It averages around 3 mb/s, but we're technically paying for up to 5, so...yeah.  It takes me ≈2 hours to download 1 GB.

Don't you just hate when they give you a slower speed than you pay for?

Where I live, they only offer up to 1.5mb/s. I have to let a torrent run over night at the minimum. Good thing I have a giant stockpile of unwatched anime and VNs already downloaded

....Ahahahahahaha.

I only have a download speed averaging 150 kbps.

C'mon guys. You make me feel the despair is real.

....Ahahahahahaha.

I only have a download speed averaging 150 kbps.

C'mon guys. You make me feel the despair is real.

Come on bro, you need to learn this shit

A download speed of ≈150 kilobytes per second = 1.5 megaBITS per second. When you get a connection speed from you ISP, it is not the same as your download speed

Come on bro, you need to learn this shit

A download speed of ≈150 kilobytes per second = 1.5 megaBITS per second. When you get a connection speed from you ISP, it is not the same as your download speed

Ooooh. I see, I see.

Goddamn I knew there was something wrong.

Still quite slow though.

Stopping derailment. 

• 2 weeks later...