Fuwanovel Osu! Thread

Tief Blau

obviously it's time to use the score instead of pp

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

EDIT: also there's http://hexis.dienay.net/ I wonder if I can make a clone... wwwwww

EDIT2:

well nobody knows for ppv2 as the formula's aren't public (or what the formula cares about)

also it's pointless atm as both pp versions (v1 v2) are disabled.

I hate this game.

Lemme farm in peace.

My new ''Best Performance'' bad list....wth is this dumb list...only good maps are Univer Page, Miracle Infinity & Yukitoki (e.e)

I HATE THE RANDOM ''A'' RANK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sans_titre.png

fwiw, my top scores look pretty good:
6zxfl.png
The illumiscape score might look weird, but it's 3mod and the timing at that point is pretty hard. Interesting thing is that I get things that aren't actually full combos, just close, on top score (screaming love, lost garden). At least for me the scoring seems to be working out quite well. (the Envy - Heaven score is the most dubious. Yotte SOS is a DT run)

100% accuracy? 3,070 play count? Something smells like fishy.

Humu. humu. . .

http://osu.ppy.sh/u/3807986

PS : i'm not 1 months old in osu! , it's shown like that because my old account got banned without any reasons. . . 

You can ask your USA friends (Ex : -Ryuujii-) to find some proofs or ask random players that might knows about me. Well i don't mind if you don't believe at least all of my friends at there believe in me ^^/