First time reading Fate Stay

Dark Ariel7

Well, I guess I'll give the Hollow Ataraxia beta patch a try. Know anywhere I can download the full game?

Be sure to see what hasn't been fixed and QCed yet in Beast Lair's forum ;). This is a nyaa link but I don't know if it's legit or not, so download at your own risk. F/HA

Y u no use dedicated "Downloads and Requests" thread?  You are disappoint, son.

Well, it looks as though the people that claimed you had to get all the Tiger Dojos to get the RN Fate ending were full of crap.  Misinformation irritates me  >.>

The 40 dojo's affect the "ceremony" that Taiga and Iliya do in the final explanation about the game's story and stuff. The RN fate end you need to at least have the corresponding patch although I still don't know what are the reqs for acquiring it, although Taco did say you only needed to get the 3(there's 5 total ends though) route ends, but I'm not sure if that's confirmed.

Because Madadvanced was right here, and I didn't feel like walking all the way over there.

Irony.

I never claimed that I knew whether or not it was true  >.>  Like I said, I was too lazy to hit all of the route endings or get the Tiger Dojos, so I just repeated info I heard from other sites.  The other sites lied to meeeeee~

*stares wide-eyed at madvanced and blushes*  That...that feels nice... [/derailment]

Honestly, even though HF was pretty fucked up, it's not so messed up that you should skip it.  You'll be missing an essential part of the story if you do, and Sakura will stay as a 2D kouhai character forever if you don't read HF.  Also, I'm sure you don't hate Shinji quite enough yet.  HF will fix that.

I've been at Fate Stay for three months now. It's the first VN that I've actually read and I think it's great.

I feel like it's taking a long time though. I just finished the part where you fight Shinji for the first time. How long is this gonna take me?

I've been at Fate Stay for three months now. It's the first VN that I've actually read and I think it's great.

I feel like it's taking a long time though. I just finished the part where you fight Shinji for the first time. How long is this gonna take me?

>Fight Shinji for the first time

Uh. Excuse me?

Did I see that right?

Which route are you in...?

Because if you're in Fate and you've already been in for three months...

You better dedicate more time to the visual novel lol.

...What? I'm sure the fuwanovel version does have the Last Episode ending. The current fuwa version is the old 2004 version with the realta nua content added in, so it should have the Last Episode. The one from BL is the other way around, it is the Realta Nua edition with H-content from the original added in (along with other stuff like opening from the vita ver. etc iirc). So if you downloaded the fuwa version, it should have the Last Episode ending (although I haven't see it myself, since I'm lazy), and I'm fairly certain that the condition to get it is to get all the endings (including tiger dojo), except if all the people I have asked actually lied to me.

Edit: Nevermind, I re-read it again and realized that madvanced didn't have the fuwa's version.

...What? I'm sure the fuwanovel version does have the Last Episode ending. The current fuwa version is the old 2004 version with the realta nua content added in, so it should have the Last Episode. The one from BL is the other way around, it is the Realta Nua edition with H-content from the original added in (along with other stuff like opening from the vita ver. etc iirc). So if you downloaded the fuwa version, it should have the Last Episode ending (although I haven't see it myself, since I'm lazy), and I'm fairly certain that the condition to get it is to get all the endings (including tiger dojo), except if all the people I have asked actually lied to me.

The old 2004 version has the CG's and voices from Realta Nua added in, not the last episode.

The old 2004 version has the CG's and voices from Realta Nua added in, not the last episode.

I've been reading this conversation for a while, and it has just hit me that I haven't yet clarified this mess of a discussion.

For starters, the difference between the various versions being talked about:

- There is the Fuwanovel Version. This is the original PC game, with content from the Realta Nua version added in.

- There is the Original Version. Obviously, this does not have any content from Realta Nua added in. It should, however, include all the routes.

- There is the Realta Nua Version. Which is the port with extra content, ported back into the PC and includes some of the original content not present in the consoles (the all-too important H-Scenes and the "Last Episode")

I have downloaded and played Fate/stay night from Fuwanovel. I can confirm:

- It has "The Last Episode" - which is unlocked once you finish all the 5 main endings. You do not need to unlock all bad ends for this.

- The 40 bad ends do unlock something though, but it's better for you to find out what yourself. Nothing plot related though.

- It adds Realta Nua's voices, but that wasn't really in question.

- It adds various(cannot confirm that it's all of them) Realta Nua's CG's.

- It adds various pieces of music that come from Realta Nua too.

You got me even more confused. I realized that I have misread madvanced post and it seem he actually doesn't have the fuwa's version. But the fuwa version does have the Last Episode. I give a copy of my fate/stay night (which is fuwa's release) to my friend and he got the Last Episode.

Edit: Thank you for the clarification, Tiago. I thought the completing-all-the-bad-ends thing is for unlocking the Last Episode.

I've been reading this conversation for a while, and it has just hit me that I haven't yet clarified this mess of a discussion.

For starters, the difference between the various versions being talked about:

- There is the Fuwanovel Version. This is the original PC game, with content from the Realta Nua version added in.

- There is the Original Version. Obviously, this does not have any content from Realta Nua added in. It should, however, include all the routes and the Last Episode(I cannot confirm this, mind you)

- There is the Realta Nua Version. Which is the port with extra content, ported back into the PC and includes some of the original content not present in the consoles (the all-too important H-Scenes)

I have downloaded and played Fate/stay night from Fuwanovel. I can confirm:

- It has "The Last Episode" - which is unlocked once you finish all the 5 main endings. You do not need to unlock all bad ends for this.

- The 40 bad ends do unlock something though, but it's better for you to find out what yourself. Nothing plot related though.

- It adds Realta Nua's voices, but that wasn't really in question.

- It adds various(cannot confirm that it's all of them) Realta Nua's CG's.

- I know it has a lot of remixes in it too, so I'm assuming that those come from Realta Nua too.

Well I had thought that my copy of FS/N was the fuwanovel version. But if Fuwa version has the last episode then it means that I had dled it from somewhere else. Mine was patched and had the voices and new cgs, but not the last episode.

And about the bad ends, if you have seen all the bad ends you unlock a scene with Taiga and Ilya where they have a talk which is like a behind the scenes conversation (I had seen all the bad ends....).

You got me even more confused. I realized that I have misread madvanced post and it seem he actually doesn't have the fuwa's version. But the fuwa version does have the Last Episode. I give a copy of my fate/stay night (which is fuwa's release) to my friend and he got the Last Episode.

Edit: Thank you for the clarification, Tiago. I thought the completing-all-the-bad-ends thing is for unlocking the Last Episode.

Sorry for causing confusion.

Well I had thought that my copy of FS/N was the fuwanovel version. But if Fuwa version has the last episode then it means that I had dled it from somewhere else. Mine was patched and had the voices and new cgs, but not the last episode.

That... does not make sense. 

Have you read...

2 Heaven's feel ends?

2 Unlimited Blade Works ends?

1 Fate End?

If you are missing any, then it would not be unlocked. If you are not missing any... Then I must assume that the Last Episode is Realta Nua content that was not patched into your version.

That... does not make sense. 

Have you read...

2 Heaven's feel ends?

2 Unlimited Blade Works ends?

1 Fate End?

If you are missing any, then it would not be unlocked. If you are not missing any... Then I must assume that the Last Episode is Realta Nua content that was not patched into your version.

Yeah I had read them all. My version didnt have the last episode patched into it. It must have been added in a later version of the patch.