Alice Soft — Translated Titles

Kosakyun

You should've told me man.

Not that it was hurting anybody. Well, it eventually would've. Which is why I dealt with it already.

Don't worry though. Alicesoft distributed most of the games pre-5D as freeware, so there's that.

Update:

Weekly worship!

FUghFFJ.png

Maria never fails to deliver. The way she said, "It's so nice to work on a game with Sill in it again ;_;" hurts so bad man.

Anyway, Arunaru also updated with a progress of 49.4% in Rance VI. Looks like the time has finally come for Rance VI!

How many years has it been? Heh.

Also, for all you Sill fans, and Getter:

1OiyfxA.jpg

Also, for those who didn't know, Episode 2 of Rance 01's H-OVA is coming out on June 26. Better watch out for that date if you want to watch the H-OVA while it's freshly released.

7c3O7j9.jpg

http://www.pinkpineapple.co.jp/rance01/

Evenicle will also be released in Japan on the 24th. Look forward to that, as well.

KOod2Lb.jpg

TqJXohs.jpg

Also, an update with the OP.

I removed all the links which led to downloads of games from 5D onwards. Sorry gals, you'll have to find the links yourselves now. The good thing is that Alicesoft distributed most of their old games as freeware, so we won't be having problems with that anytime soon. Sorry for the inconvenience, as this is in accordance to Fuwanovel's new rules and regulations or something. All for the mission of Fuwanovel. It might also be the time for some of us to learn how to search these eroges for themselves, too. 

Good day, and happy pistoning.

You are correct, the next blog post will be 75%, and we'll be talking about our release schedule plans in it (and when you'll be seeing regular progress updates). We're due for 75% TL this week (including weekends), so it should be there relatively soon.

The game itself will remain nameless, at least for now; we prefer to avoid over-hyping people on the titles we work by keeping them unmentioned rather than announcing it in advance and having all that time to build expectations for a game that may or may not deserve them. Surprise presents are better than an over-anticipated let-down, no?

I honestly did not expect to see you here. Thanks for the heads-up!

We do appreciate the work you're putting in there translating this secret title. I'm honestly excited on whatever you're translating right now. Disappointment is the least of my concerns. I do wish you good luck along the way.

Thanks! I'll be sure to tell the people here about when you hit your 75% mark. If it's not me, it's probably going to be the others. Or you can do that yourself as well. We'll be looking forward to good news in your update!

Update:

I'm very late. Quite sorry 'bout that. I was having internet issues.

Anyway, of course, like every other week, our translator gods deliver!

oAQy0yX.png

Maria doesn't falter with Quest, and 5D's actually progressing! I missed seeing numbers on 5D, so I'm very much excited seeing it progress like that. More praise to our Tulip Goddess!

Of course, Arunaru doesn't fail to deliver as well. He's going at a steady pace, having translated 59.6% of Rance VI already. It's actually happening. The curse of VI is over, guys.

That's all for this week. Let's see where the future will lead us.

• 2 weeks later...

It seems both Kosaki and me forgot to update...whoops.

Update:

O4xxqqh.png

Maria delivers with another great update and things seem to be progressing rather nicely. Rance VI is now at 64.6%. Hype. The mystery game over at Denwatls is also now at 75% completion. Look forward to seeing what it is.

Edit: Also for those who are playing Evenicle there's a update for the game. It makes it so your saves won't get corrupt. You can get it here.

Update:

Of course, weekly delivery by Tulip Goddess Maria and Arunaru doesn't fail!

CSbfUqU.png

Every week, hype manages to increase. As Maria said, it's better to go slowly but surely.

Rance VI at 69.8%! Arunaru's gonna break the curse, at last.

Well, that's the weekly update for now.

Looks like we got more info on Rance 03. From what I saw it looks like it should be released on August 28. Here are some pictures.

1432037563602.jpg

1432037722062.jpg

1432037849357.jpg

1432038584027.jpg

NSFW

http://i2.wp.com/otakomu.jp/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/IMG_2001.jpg?resize=600%2C450

http://i0.wp.com/otakomu.jp/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/IMG_2003.jpg?resize=600%2C450

Edit: Some gameplay.

1432173751733.jpg

1432173908030.jpg1432174148672.jpg

Wonder how long it will take for the translation to be released.

I am considering waiting till Rance 03 is translated to continue on with the Rance series as I'm probably not gonna get much free time this year. I might as well just satisfy myself with Rance 02 and the IF routes in Sengoku till it is released.

Wonder how long it will take for the translation to be released.

I am considering waiting till Rance 03 is translated to continue on with the Rance series as I'm probably not gonna get much free time this year. I might as well just satisfy myself with Rance 02 and the IF routes in Sengoku till it is released.

It might be a while, but 3 is pretty good so they might jump on it right away. Pretty hyped for it. Though with 5D and 6 coming soon I wouldn't mind waiting for a translation.

It might be a while, but 3 is pretty good so they might jump on it right away. Pretty hyped for it. Though with 5D and 6 coming soon I wouldn't mind waiting for a translation.

Wouldn't you expect them to try to translate 01 first?

I heard that Rance 03 will have voice acting, is this true or not? I hope its true though!

I heard that too, but I'm not sure if it's true or not yet though. Would be pretty cool if it was though.

Well yeah that's true. Maria does plan to do 01 at some point in the future when she ain't as busy with other games. 03 would come soon after I'm guessing. I'm still hoping 03 gets one before 01 though haha.

Yeah generally, but the thing is that 02 is already translated and comparatively the major story content starts at Rance 3.

So I would say that there is a good chance that 03 will be translated before 01.