Yo

Asterisk

After making use of the main site for a couple years, and making an account to ask for technical help, figured I may as well introduce myself. Name's Asterisk or whatever variation of it you prefer. First got into VNs freshman year of college when a friend of mine downloaded Tsukihime and Fate onto my computer. Since then I've read a decent number of VNs. My favorites are Muv Luv Alternative, Grisaia no Kajitsu, and Higurashi at the moment. Currently reading Kara no Shoujo.

Among other things also a big anime and game guy. Favorite anime is Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere. Game would be Shadow Hearts Covenant or Dark Souls.

May as well also mention I am a big fan of reviews. Love reading/watching/making them. 

Think that'll do it for an intro. Glad to be here.

Thank you everyone for all the warm welcomes.

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!

You can make a list of the VNs you've read at http://vndb.org/ and you can even link to it in your profile! :)

Have a moe:

BIJcHk4.jpg

Thank you for the tip. I went and made a quick list of what I've read based off that. 

If your making an Introduction thread it must mean you'll be spending a lot more time with us :P

I hope to read some of your reviews in the future.

Enjoy your stay~

Dunno about a lot but I might stop by once in a while haha. Probably won't be reading any of my reviews though. Mainly because they're videos. Still got a lot to learn but I'm getting there, slowly but surely.