> n>

Darizuka

Ohaii tharr!

Tis nice to be a part of a community

Havent been a part of an online community for... almost a decade :D

Im more of an Ultra Rare appearance character.

well.. enough about me.

I dont actually read visual novels

the last and only one I read was many years ago 

at the behest of my friend's recommendation

but the moment it started talking about the main male character running around without a shirt and his nipple erecting from the cold wind 

I stopped; I burn the game onto a CD. delete the game from my computer.

take the CD out the backyard and smack it over and over with a sledgehammer before scraping up the pieces with a broom and tray and put it in a bin before pouring flammable liquid and setting it on fire.

He said it was one of the best visual novels at the time.. but.. Meh..

I avoid VN ever since..

You could say my experience was just like eating out at a new Thai food restaurant for the first time and whilst eating their laksa you find a pubic hair in your soup noodle (laksa).

Traumatic yes.

but who knows; maybe i'll give VN another chance

if anyone can tell me whats a good one.. or decent one..

Well that was certainly an interesting introduction. Welcome.

A 'good' VN really depends on your taste or preference. Like Life said, it's best to throw a query out in the recommendation section with the genre/themes you are looking for. Hope after a few good VNs you rekindle...or just kindle an interest in VNs. :)

Welcome to the community, I hope you'll come to gain an appreciation for visual novels.

That said, without anything to go with, I'm just going to throw out some of the more well regarded titles.

Grisaia no Kajitsu is a very beloved, particularly due to how well written the protagonist of the game is. It has plenty of action and is (personally) very funny. The common route is quite long though, so be warned that it might not be the best example for someone who wants to get their feet wet in the medium.

G-senjou no Maou is another good one. You're mileage will vary on how much you enjoy the routes preceding the true route, but its a solid mystery that pulls on the right heartstrings. You may or may not enjoy the protagonist, depending on if you can get behind the ultra-pragmatic/amoralistic kind.

Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo is by the same people who did G-senjou. I personally like it better.

Rewrite is a Key game. I haven't personally played it yet, but it's quite acclaimed. Like Grisaia the common route is long and the humor may be hit or miss.

Getting into games with a more dark tone, you may enjoy:

Hanachirasu

Saya no Uta

Kikokugai - The Cyber Slayer

Welcome! 

what a horrible first time. No matter! Here at fuwa i'm sure you'll learn to love visual novels.

Start with Grisaia No kajitsu and then move on to If my heart had wings. Those in my opinion are good starts.

Now for the formalities.

Would you like a signature ?

i would be honored for a signature

• 2 weeks later...

I recommend Fate/Stay Night and demand you read it, otherwise bad things will happen. Not to you, of course.

Just to the ones you care about.

i played that fate/stay game on PSP where you have a choice between 3 types of heroes

one being King Arthur (female Sabre form)

and etc. I picked the japanese fox magician demon thingy

:/ I was sad when i finished the game because it feels like my relationship with her ended.

it was heart wrenching.

i played that fate/stay game on PSP where you have a choice between 3 types of heroes

one being King Arthur (female Sabre form)

and etc. I picked the japanese fox magician demon thingy

:/ I was sad when i finished the game because it feels like my relationship with her ended.

it was heart wrenching.

Play the original on the computer, we've got it here.