Best of Steve's loli collection - ultra moe explosion

Steve

Eeeh? she is incredibly cute, but I really don't think she inspires an overwhelming feeling of reverence, admiration, or fear; causing or inducing awe in any way. She's way to pet-like to be awesome.

Taking the literal definition of awesome way too seriously. I like X character and so X character is awesome in my mind.

what%20last%20order%20is.PNG

remember that you don't have to be "lolicon" at the same level as Steve to like them. for example if i had to chose 3 girls to spend my virtual life with, i would chose a kawaii imouto, a good onee-san and a nice kanojo. For example if you played grisaia, i'd chose Sachi as kanojo, makina as imouto and amane as onee-san (if i could chose a 4th i'd add michiru just to tease her tongue.gif), Steve instead would chose 3 lolis,

so my point is: you should always strive to reach moe, it doesn't matter if it comes in the form of a moe loli-imouto or a moe osananajimi, embrace it and let it fill your heart.

I think you would choose 3 imouto lolis to be honest xD And don't lie here!

Moe attack...

I dunno if ima lolicon...I think all those pics are cute but...is that enough to make me a lolicon e_e?

Everyone has a little lolicon in them some where. Some just choose to embrace it more than others. And then there's Steve. Steve has an entire level of embracing on his own. The normal folk can't handle that level without rigorous training.

Moe attack...

I dunno if ima lolicon...I think all those pics are cute but...is that enough to make me a lolicon e_e?

no.

Everyone has a little lolicon in them some where. Some just choose to embrace it more than others. And then there's Steve. Steve has an entire level of embracing on his own. The normal folk can't handle that level without rigorous training.
there's a difference between finding cute things cute and being a loli.

• 1 month later...

Steve, you showed this to me, and now I will say this.  I have 2 TB of hard drive space remaining, how many images would it take to fill that up?  I'm currently saving ALL of these to my hard drive.

Assuming that each and every picture is 1000kb, you could save 2,147,483 pictures on a 2TB hard drive

Sadly my loli folder is only about 6GB with about 6k files (not counting random CG sets from various VNs).

I don't always save the image.

But you can always browse sankaku: http://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/index?tags=loli

They have like 90k loli images so it should take like 90GB from that drive of yours, but not all of them are any good so its up to you to choose ;)

Sadly my loli folder is only about 6GB with about 6k files (not counting random CG sets from various VNs).

I don't always save the image.

But you can always browse sankaku: http://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/index?tags=loli

They have like 90k loli images so it should take like 90GB from that drive of yours, but not all of them are any good so its up to you to choose ;)

Well I know how I'm spending my next day off.

Honestly im just  simply amazed at all these really Kawaii pictures. (I just love anything with Mare.)

I've just gone ahead and added 'em on my external HDD, Feels great to be here on Fuwa and i hope i'll get along with you guys nicely.

Oh and before i forget, some more Mare for ya!

Konachan.com%20-%2045678%20sample.jpg

<3 Mare

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 20/02/2014 at 8:12 PM, DrKleiner said:

df370dcd0e.png

Because why not.

[iMAGE]

good, although the image was already posted many times, it is an awesome one so I will allow it xD

And have an image, I believe I never posted it but who knows, I might have...

[image removed by moderation]

Edited by Mr Poltroon
Removed images against the rules.